Chapter 5

Finley's POV:

When I woke up my head was pounding, I tried to stretch my arms but they were stopped by something.

 I looked to my right and saw bars?

 I sat up and looked around... I was in a nursery. 

A NURSERY?! WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT HAPPENED WHERE AM I?! 

While I was thinking the door opened slowly and I saw the same man that was at my grandparent's house the other day.

The one that I punched- HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A BRUISE FROM WHERE I PUNCHED HIM?!

 Damn, what is he a fucking alien?!

 "Oh, hello baby boy I didn't know you were awake. Did you sleep well?" He says while smiling.

 Okay, I'm so lost who does this mother fucker think he is calling 'baby boy' and why am I in a crib?

 I tried to stand up but when I did my face went completely pale...

 I- I'm wearing a diaper.. ha.HAHAHA, this is a joke? 

Please please please let this be a joke.. please.

 I didn't realize it but I started crying.

 The evil man rushed over to me and picked me out of the crib and placed me on his hip, and said "Now baby boy, what's wrong Hunny? Why are your pretty eyes crying huh?" I looked up at him and slapped him across the face- worst mistake EVER. 

He looked at me and smiled.

 Why is he smiling? 

He gets close to my ear and whispered "Now Finley, what did I tell you I would do last time you decided to hit daddy?" I froze...

 Was he- no. 

He wouldn't, HE WOULDN'T dare. 

I started wiggling trying to get out of his hold, he just walked over to a glider chair in the room and sat in it he then placed me over his lap and put my legs between his and squeezed his legs tight together so my legs couldn't move. 

I was full-blown crying now.

 I want my grandma, I want my grandpa... I want Bentley.

 I want to be home. 

I'm guessing he noticed my crying.

 "Finley, what has you worked up?" I looked at him.

 "I don't know where I am, I want my grandma and grandpa... I wanna be home." I replied.

His eyes softened and he lifted me up to where I was just sitting on his knee he then pulled me into his chest and hugged me.

 He rubbed my back up and down.

 "I know little one but that doesn't mean you can hit daddy, do you understand baby?"He said towards me.

 I sniffle and nod my head.

 He wasn't very pleased with my answer.

 "I need a verbal answer baby." he said I managed to cry out a yes he then looked at me.

 "Yes, what baby?"He said threateningly.

 I gulped my last bit of dignity down.

 I'm already wearing a diaper... 

I really am a fucking baby- I wonder why I'm still wearing the same clothes as yesterday... Hm.

 He bounces me a little bit.

"You'll call me daddy sooner or later baby..let's get you all changed up so we can get you something for your little tummy then we can go over the rules."He said to me.

 I was too tired to fight back he laid me on this changing table and quickly took my shirt off since that's the only thing I had on other than the diaper.

 He put me in this white and blue onesie.

When he got the onesie on he took me downstairs

This house is fucking huge, the staircase is even huge- what the fuck. 

While I was admiring his house he just laughed at me and said how cute I was. 

I don't understand this at all, why is a grown-ass man trying to baby a teenager- this doesn't make sense.

 When we got to the kitchen I began trying to get out of his arms by trying to bounce up and down I saw the front door and my amazing ass was about to make a run for it, but his death grip is making it a little difficult.

He began to laugh at what I was doing and seat me down in this highchair and bitch my sexy ass was NOT about to be seen in a highchair so I began holding tight onto him and screaming that I was not about to go in that highchair.

 He was getting a little angry.

 "Finley, you have two options first option you can sit in this highchair without a fight or two you can sit in this highchair with a sore bottom your choice." He said harshly.

Um of course my smexyyyy ass was not about to have a red butt I'm not a baboon, so I sat there willingly- he doesn't judge me you would have done it too. 

Once I was strapped into the dreadful thing he smirked and asked what I wanted for breakfast...

 PANKCAKESSSS- wait what if it's poisoned I don't wanna die to this evil monster. 

I think he saw the worry on my face and said that I can watch him make the food so I know he's not going to do anything to it. 

I agreed and told him I wanted pancakes. 

He began making them and after so long I got bored of watching him making them so I was tapping my fingers on the table of the highchair. 

Once the pancakes were ready I got a little bit too excited and was bouncing up and down in my seat which caused him to laugh..which causes my face to flush red.

 I dug into my pancakes and MMM can this man cook they were ALMOST better than my grandma's ALMOST. 

 He took the plate away I'm assuming to put it in the sink.

"Alright baby, time to go over the rules." He said with a smile.

Oh, shit nuggets.