Incompetence

The room turned into a swamp of sexual smells that lasted till the next day. I forgot to sleep as the Ambassador's room was covered in semen and vaginal fluids. In the morning, I cleaned myself up and looked at the pile of twitching bodies all over the place. Only one stood. Florine. Her body trembled as she got back up on her feet. Her legs shook as she pulled herself up.

"Your stamina is amazing," She said with a hint of worship in her voice. I smiled as I realized I made a Warrior who specialized in physical stamina and strength submit with stamina alone. "I want to go again!" She announced, stepping over on wobbly legs. I simply pushed her back onto the bed.

"Nope, Get up, though; we have work today, I think..." I trailed off, finding a blue version of my usual outfit from one of the boxes. The room permeated sex, but I remember something about meeting with succubi and Incubus today first thing. I think it would only do good as I stepped out of the room. The cleaner air entered my lungs, and I smiled as I went down to the receptionist. This was a purple Bunny-kin who was cleaning up the desk. She saw me enter and quickly gathered herself.

"Ambassador Chelsea!" She exclaimed, surprised.

"How are you doing?" I asked the Purple bunny-kin as she hurried to greet me formally.

"I am just cleaning my things for my replacement!" She exclaimed nervously.

"Okay... How are you doing?" I asked again as she started to blush.

"I- I am doing fine. It is nice to be able to go back home and see family," She said with a shy smile while looking down at my loincloth. I smiled as she continued to talk while jumping down to my loincloth.

"So, you are leaving with the old Ambassador?" I asked her and moved closer to her as she nervously chattered.

"Yup, Ambassador Ralph did a good job, but..." She trailed off, remembering who it was in front of her.

"No worries, I understand I am replacing someone who did a good job due to politics," I said with a reassuring smile as Florine stumbled into the lobby with her armor on, moving towards what was pointed out as the guard area. I smiled as she moved. "I will probably get Ralph back after I attempt to make an alliance, and you will be right back here," I told her and received a smile.

"That is the working theory around here. Unfortunately, some of us won't be coming back..." She said with a sad expression, and I turned her face up.

"Done with the diplomatic government job?" I asked curiously.

"I- I can't start a life out here, and I want at least ten kids..." She finished with a blush. With her face trapped in my hand, she couldn't escape as I looked into her eyes.

"You want to start?" The words slipped out of my mouth before I knew it. My smile remained as the girl's blush deepened further. She looked into my eyes and started to nod. I smiled as she did so.

"Have a fetish of some type?" I asked to see if she wanted to be forthcoming.

Her blush deepened somehow, and she tried to escape from my grasp for a second, but I held firm making her eyes locked to mine. She looked up then down, trying to avoid it for a couple of seconds, then blurted out, "I like to be treated like a tool..." She said.

I smiled, "What's the schedule today?" I asked her. Her expression changed, looking at me surprised as I let go of her face. The stark contrast change threw her off.

"In an about..." She looked down at a paper, "ten minutes, you meet with Ambassador Ralph after that in about three hours, you meet with the Succubi Ambassador." She stated, "Your replacement should be telling you this, though..." She finished.