Backing

After a long night, I laid back, resting, and sighed as I sat in the office again. Tina went over her new invention, and I found myself smiling with a brand new issue to contemplate. No more than one issue, and it wasn't going to be solved easily. There are many issues, but the thing that made all of this pleasant instead of an issue was the fact that she finished a model that could be shot multiple times. It was many times heavier and even more unwieldy to use, but it was working, but it needed more testing with facilities meant to test these things. This wasn't the Embassy where I got to regulate what rooms were used for what, and I sighed as I thought about the number of issues I was about to face with this new technology.

Sitting in my office now, Tina had gone to bed, and I pulled up a piece of paper to make a note. The first thing I wrote down was getting authority and control over this invention. That should be the easiest problem to deal with, but still the first issue I had to deal with. I was the person who made the investment for everything Tina made, and that was one of the ways the richer Bunny-kin controlled the power among our tribe. Those who paid the gold and funded the research got control over the technology with very few exceptions. The unfortunate part was that this could be considered one of the exceptions as it was military technology, although I could think of potential civilian use.

Still, That led to the second problem that Tina recognized was the lack of testing area to see what this technology could fully do. She didn't dare bring the power to the max inside the Silvermoon tower or inside in general. This meant that I needed to find a place to test and further development of this technology which hasn't even been named in this world. I had some suggestions in my head, but I kept them quiet.

That brought me to the third problem, which was manufacturing more in a short time frame. If I could make an assembly line, that would be for the best, we would also need Enchanters of a certain caliber which would probably be in the middle of the war-making achievements instead of wanting to stay home to manufacture! That made this a very serious issue, bringing up even more issues.

The list started developing in front of me, and I began to frown. I hadn't even made it to the damn people that would shoot the things. There was too damn much to do, and there was only one thing I could do, and I wondered if I should delay this.

I tapped the desk, thinking and I already had a couple of solutions to the first problem. We could at least start solving the first problem, although it would still be conspicuous. Still, I could control the information in that area, and I tapped my desk more and more. I stood and stormed out of my office, surprising Yuri, and I headed past her like a woman on a mission.

"Be careful, Chelsea!" Yuri called after me as the door closed behind me.

I moved through the Silvermoon Tower and reached the floor in question, and I sighed. I knocked on my parents or at least my father's door. I hit it with loud solid hits that echoed in the hallway, and a second later, a female bunny-kin poked her head out. She was a brown bunny-kin, and I could feel the mana radiating off her body. She was a B ranker, although I felt that she was weaker than me, and she looked me up and down.

"Chelsea Loveknot to see you," She said, her voice flat.

"Come in!" My father announced, and the Brown haired bunny-kin opened the door for me, and I stepped in to see his apartment, and I saw my father in a robe loosely tied up with a gold bunny-kin girl nearby on the floor, breathing heavily. I felt the mana coming off her and realized it was another B ranker, and this time there was no way she was a Wizard. Her mana felt different, but I ignored her as I moved around and sat on the couch.

"Father," I said seriously.

"What is it?" My father asked seriously, "It is a little early for you to be showing up. No meetings were in place on this day, so I cannot help but wonder why you loudly knocked on my door."