Husband and Wife

The Ambassador sat down with a look of supreme relief. He sat across from me on a couch in his office. He looked at me and smiled with a large smile. I looked at him and realized he was a human since I hadn't looked at him previously I wasn't expecting our ambassador to be human with the elves.

"I see what your thinking Chelsea everyone thinks the same when they meet me. Let me introduce myself, I am Ambassador Hickups I am one of the few humans in the beast-kin country to have such a high position. I am though extremely glad to see you to the point you have no idea." He introduced then ranted. "I seriously think you have no Idea. The amount of letters I got from the Capitol is enormous the Bunny-kin is putting a ton of pressure on finding you. There was even an outbreak of violence among the rich over you. The Rarity of your race and ability to pass it along to descendants has made your..." he paused thinking for a second then seemed to break down, "Sperm is now considered to be one of the more valuable things amount the ultra-rich and council members within the Bunny-kin city. They want you back sooner rather than later. Some even said that you should skip your journey and place laws allowing some children to skip this." He stopped allowing me to soak it in. He then walked over to the desk and pulled out a stack of papers.

"These are the letters I received this week. The Supreme pleasure I will get finally getting to send a letter back to your parents will basically be PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!" He looked intense with it then sighed hard. "Sorry I am quite tired. I will admit I might have a bit of resentment towards you for nothing your fault. Please recognize that I do not mean it personally and I will not allow it to color anything I do with you its just..." He looked really tired, "The two years you have been missing have been supremely stressful. The pressure I have had to put up with has been intense to the point I dread opening my mail to find another forty letters from people in our country cursing me for losing you. I didn't even lose you I wasn't with you why are they attacking me!?" He stopped and looked at me. "I'm done I just needed to get that off my chest sorry I just really needed to. Also can you please send a letter to your parents? This would help me a lot and well just please."

I look at the tired man in front of me and laugh. I couldn't help it the laugh just came out and I doubled over. He looked a bit miffed but I took it in stride this man just complained to me for a few minutes without even asking anything till the end. It must have been a stressful couple of years. I finished laughing shortly but he seemed to take it in stride.

"Sorry, That was rude. While I understand or at least I can guess the pressure you were under I was trapped on the elven forest floor for two years. That area was like living on a knife's edge. I do not understand how civilization is in these trees knowing the worse situation this place is in. My woman and I were constantly waking in the middle of the night to battle. We lost the last of our supplies after about three months. After that water became scarce and my mana could only create the illusion of quenching thirst. The waterways here always have predators nearby on the forest floor. I have so many questions on where elves get their water it amazes me civilization can come up in these trees when the forest floor is death seeking. But while you were under stress I was constantly meditating just so that if a fight broke out the next moment I could fight with my women. So yes I will send a letter to my parents it is why I am here to write and send one. I also allowed you to rant about your troubles. Next time I will not be so forgiving. I will admit getting lost was my Fuck up but that does not mean that any inconvenience you received from it is my problem. I lived out in the woods on a knifes edge and almost died or one of my women almost died many times. I am still amazed we didn't go feral. Think about this Ambassador Hickups, I am a bunny-kin who couldn't release sexually for two years. Right now how do you still think I feel after two years of abstinence?"