Training

I sat down across from Francis. My cock was flaccid now after a relatively small playtime with Mira. She wasn't happy with how short our fun time was, but I had other responsibilities. It wasn't much longer, and I was sitting across from Francis with a Bunny-kin woman setting down food on the table between us with a smile on her face.

Francis wasn't smiling, though, as he waited for her to finish putting down the food. When she was done and leaving the room, he glowered at me. "You made me wait while you finished your chat again. Do you think food will appease me?" Francis asked.

"Nope," I bluntly replied as I started to eat a little. "I got occupied with a needy Succubus at Queen rank. Be glad I could leave within three days," I chuckled, and Francis joined in.

"Fair enough," Francis replied after laughing a little, lightening up, and started to pick at the food left on the table. "Still, I doubt that you are here to boast about the sexual escapades that you have had with the Succubus. However, that could be a topic of conversation later. I am more interested you insisted on this meeting so quickly." Francis finished.

"No problem," I replied, biting into a fruit. "I am here to talk to you about the future of my embassy and our relations moving forward, Francis," I told him casually before taking another bite.

Francis paused, looking at me mid-way about to grab more food. "What do you mean?" Francis asked, the pause pregnant with tension.

"I do not know when but soon I may be leaving and most likely soon," I told him flatly. "I am not sure when but I know it will affect the vote on the Fair Trade agreement." I finished leaning back after picking up another fresh fruit.

"So, what are you saying?" Francis asked.

"I am saying," I said, looking at him while tossing the fruit up into the air, "That I will not be here to actually sign the Agreement, most likely as I will be gone. That means I cannot control what the successor to my position will do." I finished taking the fruit out of the air and biting into it. "I will talk to them, but that is the best I can do." I shrugged, "Who knows what they will do since I do not know who the successor of my position will be at this point in time." I took a bite into the fruit letting the juices enter my mouth.

Francis looked at me quietly for several moments before growling out, "Why are you so flippant about this?" He asked, "I know how you Bunny-kin like your accomplishments. Why are you not angrier about this?"

I could hear the severe annoyance in his tone, and I couldn't help but giggle, "I am angry," I told him casually, "There simply isn't anything I can do about it," I told him, looking at him with my face still being casual. "You think that I am not annoyed about several things going on here in the Demon lands?" I asked him back. "I have been in a constant struggle to get certain things done, and most of them I haven't been able to do," I told him as I reached for more food. "I will leave here knowing that I have done the absolute most I can do and that I have accomplished a lot in my short time here," I said, leaning back. "But make no mistake, Francis, I have been insanely busy around here, and I have accomplished much despite some of the things I encountered here blocking my efforts." I finished.

"Why am I here then?" Francis asked flatly, his annoyance plain to see with both facial expression and body language.

I smirked, "Well, Many things Francis," I told him, looking at him with a small grin loving how I controlled the conversation. "First, you know what I want with the trade deal." When Francis nodded, I continued, "I want you to either block all attempts to subvert what I wanted before it passes. Trust me on this; It is better, in the long run, my way," I told him, "Next, I want you to help me." I told him.