Ambassador Ralph

My feet quickly brought me to the room housing the previous Ambassador. I looked at Alexia, and she knew I was in a terrible mood. It would not be long before the entire Embassy knew that it might be better to be away from me at this moment. I didn't think I would lash out with no target in mind like some probably would think I would, but at this moment, I couldn't promise anything. I knew where the anger and pain came from; It was no one's fault but my own.

I couldn't blame the Succubus Queen Mira, and She was doing what she was doing for her people. With the little information I had on the Succubi, they constantly worried about where to get sexual energy. It was also the reason why so few Succubi women were with incubi men. They both needed an excessive amount of Sexual energy to conceive. That was one of the primary reasons for so many to travel beyond the Demon lands. They had a journey system like our own to weed out the weak from their numbers.

It also allowed them to store sexual energy at an enormous rate. It called into question many beliefs I had about child birthing here in this world. It was also a topic I didn't want to dwell on too much at this point. It was simply that I had too many things to be thinking about. Still, I had made a mental note to do some experimentation and exploration of the topic in the future. I am sure some records would sate my curiosity inside the Silvermoon Tower's vast library.

That brought me back to the present, where I was trying to distract myself from the subsequent inevitable collision. The piece of shit ex-Ambassador Ralph laid on the other side of this door. He was one of the three ambassadors that shrunk from his duty and landed me in this blind state that I am in. He also had many secrets that were of incredible worth to me at this moment.

I took a deep breath, and Alexia spoke up, "So this moment will be the last opportunity to talk to him," Alexia noted,

"Yes, it is," I said with another sigh, trying to release my anger, "He has much to answer for at home, Although I am not sure if sending him home by Sea is the best choice," I told Alexia.

"Why do you say that?" Alexia asked.

"He was probably funding Pirates, and some might come to save them. Also, I do not know who else is funding these Pirates. There are too many questions on that front that we are better off sending him by land back to the Tower. It would dramatically reduce the risk with the guards that we have available. Still, that would take more time, and the council has ordered he be brought by boat." I finished another sigh of pent-up anger left me.

My hand reached out, and I opened the door to the prisoner inside. Orange hair and fur were visible as he sat on a recliner reading a book. He looked up at my sudden intrusion with an angry look on his face. "Well, You finally decided to visit me," Ralph said, putting a bookmark into the book. "I take it you're finally letting me go home?" He asked in the end.

I couldn't help myself, and my smile grew, "Yes, The council has told me to release you back to the nation. They told me that they gave the Succubi enough time to come up with evidence. Since they haven't done so by now, we are sending you home. Today was supposed to be the day that you got sent back." I told him with a smile. I motioned to another chair in the room, and he nodded. I sat and turned to him. "Something happened down at the docks to delay that. I also found that I needed to come by and ask you some questions myself. That is what has brought me here." I finished.

Alexia watched me from the doorway and realized that I took the diplomatic route for things. She closed the door, silently enclosing us both in the guest room for Significant persons that had become a jail cell for Ralph.

"That is an interesting thing since you never seemed to want anything from me in the first place," Ralph commented, looking at me with a sneer. "You even treated my loyal secretary like a toy in front of the Succubi representatives. Fine, though, I will bite; what questions do you wish to ask?"