Drainage

I awoke in the Inn we rented for the night after tearfully entering into the Treetop city. We found an Inn with tear-soaked eyes after being lost for so long in a constant battle for survival. Many Elves and other species gave us weird looks as we were escorted by the two elves from the woods we met. They didn't stick around for long but I left them with a bag of gold and we all profusely thanked them again and again.

When the night came we all collapsed again sleeping off the years of torment and non-stop battles of the elven forest floor. Each of us stripped and you could see newly trained muscles on us. Our bodies were toned to the max. We all were unable to have any action on the forest floor as well. Now in safety, I looked at my ladies and my balls felt incredibly full. I was in relative safety and I wanted to indulge in pleasures. My body was heating up looking at my ladies. we all needed to bathe and eat this morning and I was horny now. Doorknocker was hardening and I was torn trying to keep my sanity and lust under control. My body needed to release the stress wanted to release and still, my balls were full. As the only one awake I looked at Mally and decided fucked it I was going to go all out.

She laid there her body in rags of animal fur from the forest floor covering a sexy toned body with ample breasts and a juicy ass that called for me to squeeze. Doorknocker was not letting me think of anything else as I put my face down in her pussy while she was sleeping. I started to lick and she got wet as I teased her clit working at it gently hoping not to wake her right away. The thought of her waking up to me fucking her already made my already steel doorknocker harder. She was now dripping and I think she might be awake but wanted it to continue as we had all been on a hair-trigger. I swiped my mouth of the juices and saliva on it and looked down on her with a smile. The Furs came off her breasts and Doorknocker penetrated her and I heard a moan as she climaxed on doorknocker with insertion. Her eyes opened and she smiled up to me and her moans started as I started to fuck her slowly. I let her adapt and myself after being obstinate for two years. Her folds wrapped around me and milked me as I slowly moved in and out of her.

Slowly her moans built and I noticed as I started to pick up speed everyone waking up including Betsy who was more or less apart of the group now. I ignored them for now and I was working up to my first release in years. My movements picked up speed and I angled Mally putting her feet up to her ears and started to hammer her pussy hard and fast. She was now screaming in pleasure as I jackhammered her pussy and I was reaching my limit in her orgasming pussy at my brutal movements. I moved my head down to peck her lips then smiled as I released. It was a sight as I started to fill her. It was pleasurable and painful as I felt thick sperm almost a jelly it felt like passing out through Doorknocker. I even saw her stomach start to stretch at the obscene amount I was releasing. It hurt how much I was released as I kept going. I groaned as I pulled out and the jelly-like substance released onto her body. Emily was quick though and started to suck me off swallowing my thick jelly-like semen.

Emily gulped down hard and fast before my ejaculation came to an end. I was breathing heavy but my lust had not died down in the least. DoorKnocker was ready for another round. Emily was already hot and heavy and I took her in for a kiss not caring for tasting myself as we make out I tore any remaining garments covering her and started to fuck her standing up and her legs wrapped around me. I kissed her as I felt myself reach her inside the door and started to barge in the door as she cried out into me. I felt her squirt onto me and I just continued to kiss my loyal maid as I fucked her brains out as she moaned into my mouth as I pinned her to the wall as I continued. I grabbed her breast pinching and released her mouth to suck on those nipples. I was ravaging her and she was on a hair-trigger as horny from lack of action for the last years as the rest of us. My stamina was sapping quickly this time as I drilled into her.