Mira's Decision

The night was a blast, and Alexia and Yuri were spent before the night was out. Although the party continued, I brought them back up with semen dripping from them down the halls. It was a show of stamina the night they went through, and I was happy with the satisfied and happy expressions on their faces.

I carried them over my shoulders and brought them up to the apartment in the Embassy. I wasn't done for the night, though, and I woke up later than I should have with bodies all over. It was a good thing I made sure that today was a potioneering day and got up from the pile of bodies that lay sprawled all over the bed with fluids leaking out.

I moaned, and I heard no movement in the apartment. I quickly ran to the shower and hosed myself off before grabbing something to eat then heading into the lab.

It was a day of relaxation, and I knew a day of recovery for many in the Embassy tower today. A lot of those women made sure to wear out those Incubi before they were sent home. I knew Christina would follow up with each person involved and get details before checking in with what the listeners on the enchantments got. It was a long week ahead for my serious sister, and I knew she was happy to be having it.

The day went by quickly, and the night was full of me releasing sexual tension among my women. Rose, in particular, wanted some time just to cuddle, which I was happy to do. Her husband, the little bitch that I forgot the name of, was not in the apartment as the Bunny-kin men learned that he was the lowest of the low among the embassy and enjoyed working his hole to the max. I still wanted to do some more tests on the fucker, but now wasn't the time; I did want to see if I could change him biologically into a woman.

The next day came, and I washed up with Tina seeking me out before my meeting. "So, I wanted to give you a heads up," Tina said with a serious expression as she rubbed her pregnant stomach. "There are more supplies I need, and most are not made here in the Demon lands. In fact, The only place I know of is the Dwarven lands since no one else is as interested in Mechanics on the continent then them. So It will be extra expensive." Tina said the last point a little meekly.

I bent down, and I picked her up by the ass and kissed her deeply, "No, Problem, I will find it in the budget. Please be careful while you work on it, though, okay?" I asked her.

Tina's serious face softened. "Okay, but don't distract me with a kiss; I mean it when I say expensive." Tina's tone was serious, but her face no longer looked it.

"Yup, Although if your thinking these might become siege weapons in the future, you might want to start looking into ways to develop these products yourselves so that my nation doesn't have to keep getting them shipped in. It is a matter of scale at this point." I finished with a smirk, "Do not worry about funding. Set up your best estimates and write them down for me, and I will look about getting the funds to help you, Okay?" I added on as I thought of it.

Tina looked at me with glowing eyes like I just put an idea into her head. "Are you trying to set up an industry, as you said before?" She asked.

"Yes, If you do this, I might be able to convince and create an education system around creating Mechanics of various types in the future to fill the needs of our nation in the future." I took a breath and stopped myself from going into lecture mode and said, "Everything at this point due to the war is important, and I am not in a position to make the changes. I think my nation needs to facilitate that. Therefore I need to slowly create that position not only in the hearts of my people but of my nations to facilitate my ultimate goal." I told her, and I looked at the time. "I have to go, But Tina," I paused again, looking at her, "Thank you, it really means a lot to me."

Tina's interested face melted into something else, and I only had a moment to look at her before I went. I stopped and pecked her on the lips before leaving the room, preventing myself from running down the hallway. I moved with a purpose, and I knew one of the fighters in our embassy would have brought up the Queen and the other succubi.