Bunny-Kin Society

I had a good rest I was horny again though but I felt a mouth on doorknocker giving me a warm pleasure that I laid back and enjoyed after a bit I released into the awaiting mouth which sounded desperate to try and swallow my heavy ejaculation. The blindness I had to not only my body but to the world around me was eliminated or reduced and I was planning on enjoying my life with things other than research. That's the problem with geniuses you need to sometimes take the blinders off. Plenty of students in my last incarnation you would hear disappear into labs and studies for months on end without even seeing their shadow. We let it happen no one wanted to be interrupted in thoughts. I need a notebook to record my thoughts so that I don't forget them.

Emily appeared from under the covers and hugged my side as I laid there enjoying the aftereffect of orgasm. I was enjoying this life no more political maneuvering of hundreds of countries, My research was interesting without needing to know what one side would do and how that would affect a, b and c. What way that would go and how that would affect others and how they saw our school. Yes I did it better than all those politicians and out of all the geniuses I was the most interested but I was stressed each day. In the end, me giving the green light to protect our own lives from others was what in the end killed us. I realized that I grew to dislike something I enjoyed so much before but maybe that was trauma but what did I earn from it?

Yes, I ushered an era of peace, But was I ever going to enjoy that peace? Was I ever going to get my friends and school mates back? Was I ever going to enjoy the simple happiness of having a lover? No, I wasn't every day I was in meetings after meetings and meetings on those meetings. It was the bullshit compromise for the weak. This made me think about the nurture argument versus nature. I smiled as I went down another rabbit hole of thought.

I turned and saw a smiling Emily, "Good morning Ma'am I enjoyed my virginity being taken by you." She said simply unabashed and I raised a silver eyebrow. My dick was still hard after her work but I simply ignored my horniness.

"Emily when the doorknocker comes a knocking nobody doesn't enjoy its entrance," I say a lame joke to her and proceeded to get up and walk back to my room to get dressed no shame in my perfect body walking down the hallway half-erect now as maids noticed and entered my room. The room was clean now of bunny-kin servents with cum dripping pussies and the smell was a nice forest smell to cover the musk of sex. I walked over to my closet and dressed in some a nice casual t-shirt and jeans taking a minute to tuck my tail out so it feels the air when I feel Emily behind me help. I smile and continue to go find my Mother.

I find her in the alchemy lab with my works all around her. She was looking at all my unlabeled bottles wondering what each did. Bad habit but I couldn't see someone behind me apparently when I was deep in work why would I care to label an experiment that I memorized where it was and what it was down to the last detail.

"Mother enjoying looking at my night eye potion?" I ask as she was looking through my rows of bottles. Before I go on my journey I should label some of those as they are acids that could kill if someone tried to drink it. I really need to prioritize, maybe an assistant who knows what is what. The likeliness of a full wizard becoming an assistant for labeling bottles was small though.

I will check the system after this I thought. "Mother I will label my potions later I need to talk about the last two days with you."

"O yes Honey I was really happy you finally started to use the servants and slaves around us. I was honestly astonished how long it took you not a proper Bunny-kin thing how long it took you." I was thrown with that. What? "Honey you are terribly single-minded you need to journey I was right with that Bunny-kin are what other races put their noses up at but in our Beast-kin lands, we are one of the most powerful. We Bunny-kin are rated second just under the Draconic with their wild magic. Simply some of those spells you are getting a hand on but most are not able to comprehend what they do as they themselves don't"