Battle Road Part 2

Days of fights come out slowing our progress. It was battle after battle and our train was moving slow we were still about a week out at this pace. Repeatedly I was using my mana the Adventurers were getting injured and we were run ragged. I eventually put the train to a stop.

"Owen My mana is desperately short I have no idea where all the enemies are coming from but from beasts to humans attacking us I am fucking beat. I have been horny as shit and these fucking robes are making me frustrated. I need to stop and collect mana before the next fight. I feel nothing is around us. Mally can make us invisible if we pull off to the side of the road and we can spend a day or two recuperate. We have Me Mally, Emily, Kate and two other adventurers alive giving us very little combat power compared to when we first started. I am Fucking Tired I haven't slept Owen since we have left the fortress only meditating. I need rest the adventurers are full of cuts and need healing from me. WE NEED A BREAK!" I yell at him.

"Look Chelsea I get what you mean but just because of all these attacks doesn't mean more are coming. We stop now and we can be caught up too and then be taken down under a flood of eneimes," he stated.

"That fucking makes no sense Mally Is an accomplished Illusionist and I have not seen an enemy completely dispel her Illusions. We are desperate Owen If I get attacked later today I have one option run. I will run as fast as I can taking Mally Emily and Kate with me. I have nothing to fight with Owen I have no Mana and I am not even sure I could run far! I will fucking run for my life taking those I care about. Why the fuck are you in such a hurry?!"

"The Cargo Chelsea Some of it is on a deadline we have already slowed so much and someone must have leaked the contents for it to be so many enemies," He sighed at the last part and I look at him sharply.

"What is inside?" I ask simply and very direct looking at him. I demanded an answer with my eyes.

He sighed and looked at me straight in the eyes. "Hallow Beer is in the cart you have been staying," I suck in a breath no wonder each was enchanted with hardening and even a beast didn't break a casket. Hallow Beer was an absolutely addictive beer that could only be drunk by those at least B-rank or above anyone else would so addicted instantly they would seek it out all hours a day. C-ranks could drink it and become sober after years of work but those less strong would just become mindless in the need for drinking it. It wasn't illegal but it was closely monitored by authorities and was fucking expensive. I wanted to do some tests on it and its distilling process but Hallowed fruits were rare and the farms they grew were insanely protected with at least a B-rank person at all times.

There were barrels and barrels of it in the back. I remembered our agreement with the profit afterward.

"You were going to treat these barrels of it as normal alcohol weren't you? Thet would make a decent bit of money in the Dwarven Kingdom but nowhere hear Hallow Beer that powerhouses will snap up quickly since there is a supply and demand with the higher-ups in a kingdom. So you make a huge profit with that alone. I would have used my name to cut corners also on all those taxes that come with it majoring you a huge profit. This shit goes for thousands of gold a barrel and you have at least sixty barrels. No wonder we are a target." I sigh things becoming clear. There must be an event that drives the price even higher and if someone leaked the information on it from his contacts that meant that more bandits will go out of their way for a retirement fund.

"FUCK!" I yell "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK," I blow off some steam screaming knowing we need to move. I walk back to the caskets of Hallow beer. I sit down crossing my legs others have noticed my outburst and I think. "Mally!" I shout out and she appears near me.

"Ya?" She asks.

"Look no one needs to know why but we need to move and quickly can you make the whole merchant train invisible while we travel down the road?"