Nobility

When we arrived at the Inn I went to pay for another night while all the ladies sat together. I joined them and Tina was a little angry but was understanding why we took so long. I told her about the place that her cousin was helpful and I kissed her and thanked her for that. We were still going to need furniture so that will be something to do early tomorrow. It would not take too much time.

We all enjoyed our meal and sat together afterward. I had my arms wrapped around Emily and Mally when a wolf-kin man came in and I was reminded of that boy I had fun with Mally with. He pointed me out to the other Wolf-kin that was with him looking angry. I sighed I knew I shouldn't have done thing to the overly confident guy but he asked for it. Just the thought though had me hardening a bit at the sadistic fucking I gave him. I think I still see him walking funny. Mally looked at him and started to chuckle. As expected of a sexy sex demon to find it funny. The two wolf-kin were on us rapidly.

"Excuse me May I have a moment of time in private, young lady?" The older wolf-kin asked.

I was at a crossroads. I could be polite with him or I could be a princess bitch, Diplomatic, and ease the situation. Confrontational and make this a bigger problem until national interests were involved. It was annoying, to say the least. This young adult wolf-kin that I fucked just had to get himself involved in my matters bringing it to daddy I guess.

I sighed audibly, "Is this about your kid there?" I pointed at the guy I fucked making sure that it was so that I can act appropriately

"Yes it is, young lady but most of the topics are meant for closed doors where I would like them discussed." He replied. I tapped the table thinking I did not want him to be in private with him where he could do more. I wasn't used too high stake negotiations in this world and would rather stay public. I pointed at a seat that was Kate's.

"Kate, be a honey and attend me while we talk," I say and her seat frees up and I point at it again, "Sit Sir and we can talk in privacy," I say as Kate starts to work on my hardening cock. Tina looks down jealously at Kate. I then put up an image of a sound barrier nothing can come in or out of and the sounds of an Inn cut off and I lay back enjoying Kate's work. "Now you can talk with privacy."

"This was not what I was expecting," He said as he sat down in Kate's previous spot while his son stood opposite of me keeping his distance, "But it will have to do." He sighed making sure he was comfortable before he started to talk. "Now young-"

"Chelsea." I interrupted him. "My name is Chelsea so let us set aside the young ladies and sirs. Introduce yourself."

The angry look that I interrupted him was nice and I knew I couldn't go too far but I like poking this beast. "I am Charles Beastral a Baron of the Dwarven Kingdom, You are Chelsea?"

I look at Emily since, to be honest, I never kept up with my titles. Emily took my hint quickly, "This is Chelsea Laveau Loveknot, Heir to the Silvermoon Tower." I look a little surprised I forgot that I had a middle name and I never remembered my last name I am just Chelsea to myself.

The Wolf-kin furrowed his brow. "What is a mage of your caliber doing in the Dwarven Lands without a larger- Never mind you are undergoing the Trials aren't you?" He looks at me without condensation since the Beastkin country rarely has titles and there is no nobility per se.

"Yes, now that introductions are out of the way," I felt Kate working her magic on Doorknocker and was holding back a grunt as she works her throat slowly working her way down. I was at full mast trying not to blow a load. After a slight pause to regain myself I continued, "What would you like to talk about this late evening? This guy?" I point towards the overly confident guy I fucked, "His ass was nice but unless he's pregnant I'm not willing to marry him." I smirked I couldn't hold back and my smirk turned to a full smile as the guy turned to beat red on his face. His father played it cool though although I could see it pissed him off.