Inns Owner

It was late the next afternoon when everyone woke from the previous night. The early morning you could still hear the cries of women from our room as they were seeded. Slowly with softness covering me and the wetness of a mouth covering doorknocker did I come to the waking world. I awoke and released a stream of ejaculate into someone's waiting mouth. I moaned in pleasure bringing into the waking world faster with a large smile on my face. There was nothing like being awoken to an orgasm. I slowly shifted bodies till I saw Kate look up to me with a smile spit line to doorknocker still there.

I untangled myself from Mally Emily and Tina I believe to free myself. I started to clean myself with Mana so I could get ready. I started to meditate while my women woke up slowly. I needed to clean everyone up so that we can be presentable. It was going to be a day of going to the tailors and shopping. My balls still felt full. Over the past two years not being able to be sexually active I was not able to care for my body as much. Now I could distinctly feel it just always feeling full almost like a swelling sensation. It was slightly painful and distracting.

I cleaned everyone's body but the smell still lingered. I could not care less what others thought though at this point. We needed to go see some tailors and renew our supply situation. It was an immediate need. I think a new Inn is in order too. The Innkeeper here is a fucking prick. He has disrespected me and my own women just for using our room. If you don't want sex sounds to leave a room in an Inn or hotel Reinforce the walls make them thicker so it doesn't leave the room. Do not blame the customer. He also ruined the moods of my two little elves I decided that I might take with me depending on their decision. If they decide to move and not go on our journey I will turn them to two cute little maids that I can fuck. If they join us they probably will still become two cute little maids. I think I just want them servicing me together now that I think more deeply upon it. I think I would love to see them working together pleasuring Doorknocker. I felt doorknocker twitch in agreement on that and had to stop imagining it or I would get out of hand quick.

We all got up and moving without much hassle. We got dressed in our rags and headed out. With the help of the elven sisters, we found the tailors quickly. I ordered the old outfit that I got back in the dwarven kingdom and laid back. I was told that she could have it done before we left if she left it to her assistants. I thanked her and told her to proceed. The girls were working with a tailor getting measurements all except the identical elven girls. I started to tease their ears and play with them discretely making embarrassing faces it was truly enjoyable.

After an hour or so with my ladies coming out of the back area, the tailor followed them out with my outfit. "Your outfit is ready. Although I do not wish for you to be in the city wearing this sometimes gold talks louder than sense. Do not tell people that you purchased this in my shop. The public will be outraged." The tailor told me and I dropped the gold I owed to her.

"Whatever you elves are too much of prudes. Enjoy each other's bodies," I put up a hand to stop her from the argument that was about to wind up, "This is one of those things we will disagree on no matter what. Think of it like this. I am a bunny-kin and we are more sexually promiscuous. You are elves are not and disagree with that. I understand this basic thing will be like oil and fire. I will not try to change your mind. I though will not change my mind." With that, we walked out and the elf angrily took the overpayment.

"Elves dislike me a lot except these two pretty things. I am overpaying for everything and leaving huge tips. This only placates them though. The Tailor tried to refuse even working with us at first. Fuck I never thought it was this bad Mally! How you live through it when on your own?" I asked.

"I barely did it was a lonely night with only myself to play with as I traveled through. The two sisters are exceptions I think but even then they blush in shame at the mere sight of us kissing. Look all over the streets, not one couple looks loving to the others. They all seem like casual acquaintances. This looked messed up to me. Even in my previous incarnation couples would at least look more than just people traveling together in the same direction. The words between each other were short and curt. Very little feelings involved.