Emergency Meeting

Arriving back in the embassy, I made my way to the top of the Wizard Tower. Each stride was bringing me closer to a conversation that I was both excited and dreaded. Inside the final room was the emergency call button, if you will. It was a very rare crystal that allowed both vision and hearing through it to a connected crystal. It was complicated magic that heavily used Enchantments that I didn't know. It was a study I further wanted to dive into before I started my journey.

Instead, I pressed my hand to it, and the Mana around me started to move. Several storage containers full of mana started to drain. Time was limited, but there was enough mana in storage to talk for an hour.

With my activation, the crystal started to clear up, and Silvermoon tower was coming into sight through the depths of the crystal. It became clearer and more apparent when an Older Wizard with a long beard and bunny ears stepped into view.

"Ambassador Chelsea Loveknot. What is the emergency?" The Elder asked, his long beard moved with his mouth.

"Elder, Gather the Council; I have information that is vital to our cause in the coming days and cannot make a decision in a vacuum on my own when it concerns all our Nation," I replied.

"Very well, Chelsea, They will be here promptly to join the conversation." The elder replied.

He was correct; less than a minute and more Elder Bunny-kins of various colors started to arrive. They crammed into the picture, sure to be seen as the crystal backed up to fit them into my sight. The last arrival was my Father, who looked annoyed at my sudden emergency.

"Now, All the council has Arrived, Ambassador Chelsea." My father took over the talking. "Pray tell what the emergency is."

I took a deep breath, "Elders, I have good news but urgent news. The last time I called, you have Advised me to experiment with a potion with Succubi Illusion magic. I can only call the initial experiments to be a smashing success." My words made many eyes widen.

"Elder's the reason I called for an emergency meeting was this would change the war preparations as a whole," I said in a grave tone, "This potion, when combined with Succubi Illusions, can make the enemy slaves attack their masters if used properly!" I announced.

The Elder's eyes widened at the claim. "Wait, Chelsea, what are you saying," My father's words cut to the point.

"I am saying that all we need is the Succubi to make full use of this military technology. I can cut out the Demon lands as a whole and try to get the Illusion wizard tower to deal with us. I already even have preliminary promises on that accord." I spoke with growing intensity, "Then we no longer have to worry about our own people attacking us as slaves to the Empire! We can save them with this potion and the Succubi assistance. This potion will revolutionize warfare!" I spoke, leaving out key details many of them knew.

The potion was difficult to manufacture, and it would take skilled alchemists to produce them with any consistency. This would take stockpiling for the war effort, but it was something the Bunny-kin do regularly. We have already done this with many other military assets.

"But, This potion requires Illusions," My father cut to the main problem with the potion. Half of the application couldn't be done by the Bunny-kin.

"Yes, We don't have illusion casters that I know of among our ranks." I agreed, "The Succubi do, and if we can make a deal directly with them, we can benefit them on this. We can then use our position to directly deal with a wizard tower as a foundation to make better deals with the Demon lands." I took a breath before continuing, "I have been losing ground on negotiations. They simply have a better bargaining position. Unless I have something steady that I can stand on, I have nothing to bring to the table other than gratitude." I argued.