A Brief Respite

It was the first time in a while that I took to sleep. My brain needed not to think, and I hadn't been meditating for the last couple of weeks due to the overwhelming workload. Soft skin and fur brushed against my body as I slowly woke, and I yawned as the sleep wasn't enough. Pleasure started to blossom in my sleep-riddled mind as someone teased my lower extremities while I slowly woke up.

"MMmm," I moaned as my eyes fluttered open. A second later, I saw Asashi take my mouth, and water slipped in. I swallowed a mouth full of water while more pleasure started to shiver up my spine as I woke up even more. "Mmmm," I moaned into Asahi's mouth as she slipped her tongue into my mouth, kissing me even more deeply, and I loved it.

The pleasure from Doorknocker tingled up my spine as I felt a warm wet mouth sucking on it. Her tongue teased the underside of Doorknocker as she bobbed her head up and down. I loved every second of it as pleasure blossomed even more. I loved this, and I found both my arms were pinned at this moment under something heavy yet soft. I felt skin and soft flesh as I gripped the object while Asahi kissed me deeply. A moment later, she pulled her head back and smiled at me. "You are spending some time at home before we allow you to leave this afternoon. We all already talked to Yuri, and she is moving your appointments back. She said she would handle handing out the lower posts. She believes she understands what you want; if she is wrong, you can fix it later. "For now," Asahi looked at me seriously, and her face blushed slightly. "Your harem is kidnapping you and keeping you here for our pleasure. Sit back and relax as we take you ourselves."

Asahi took a cup and took water into her mouth, then kissed me, feeding me the water that I drank as I felt her tongue dance with mine. Cool refreshing water with pleasure was something I had never thought of doing before with my ladies. I liked them as they were, and they were not my slaves. Still, I luxuriated in pleasure as I felt Doorknocker swallowed whole, sending me to the edge before I even knew it. A second later, as if to know I was at the edge as Doorknocker throbbed in their mouth, I felt fingers pushing into my pussy and quickly blasting me into an orgasm.

My mind blanked, and my balls sent a large amount of semen through Doorknocker into the waiting mouth as Asahi sucked on my tongue. I couldn't and didn't think as I released a large load down that throat. I loved this feeling, and oxygen got light as I felt my balls release my seed. My spine tingled, and I felt something relaxing in me.

Asahi broke the kiss, and I took in some air and I felt her move. Her elven breasts brushed against my skin, and Trisha showed up with a mouthful of something before kissing me. I felt more water enter my mouth, and the novel experience continued as I absolutely loved the treatment as my ejaculation came to an end. I felt that mouth move, and Doorknocker came free, and I took a large intake of breath as Trisha kissed me deeply. She smiled, and I felt someone lifting my legs, and my eyes widened as I felt a cock press against my wet pussy that had fingers in it just before.

A sudden pierce into my pussy sent my mind reeling as the first penis to enter my vagina in a while, and I moaned into Trisha's mouth as she sucked on my tongue. I felt a hand on Doorknocker as I felt her push deeper into me, and pleasure flooded my head. Her cock was so good, sending jolts of electricity as a soft hand started stroking my shaft up and down without end. I moaned more as they teased me and brought me closer to another orgasm. Suddenly a mouth started sucking on the head of Doorknocker.

Pleasure became my being, and I felt my balls throb as electricity coming up from my pussy hitting my womb blasted my head with pleasure as I orgasmed from that cock inside me. I cried out and felt my breasts suddenly attacked by two more mouths as my back arched in fresh pleasure. My mind blanked out, and I came hard with my pussy. My balls throbbed, and I had no time to enjoy the bliss of orgasm as another orgasm came, and I ejaculated from my cock into that mouth.