Down Payment part 4: Relaxing bath

My chest heaved while Doorknocker throbbed in both pain and pleasure. Delicate, strong fingers stroked Doorknocker's sensitive head. My pussy burned as a tongue teased the entrance of my pussy. I groaned as semen built up at that base of Doorknocker. I groaned as semen pushed through the bindings giving very little relief to the fullness my balls felt. The semen dripped into a fresh bucket pattering on the metal bottom.

"Ah, the first few clicks of fresh semen into a bucket," I heard that lovely mocking voice. "You still have so much more in you. I wonder how many women have been filled with your cock?" Her voice asked mockingly.

Suddenly my pussy got filled, and I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips before a painful lash hit the interior of my legs. My pussy got penetrated deeper, and suddenly, the metal rod that was pushing deep into me shot to life, buzzing deep inside me. I couldn't help the cry of pleasure that escaped my lips. My balls throbbed as she hit the spot inside me that buzzed my balls, making me moan, and the dripping from Doorknocker increased without stop.

"Oh, I feel you tightening on my cock," Mistress Sally mocked, "I think a big one might be coming again. Will you pass out again? I cannot wait to see!"

I shuddered as my cock leaked more semen, and Mistress Sally thrust into me hard, pressing up against my cervix. A mix of pleasure and pain hit me hard, and I moaned. I felt so tired as every long stroke sent my spine-tingling. "Ah," I moaned with each thrust. I felt it coming, and there was nothing I could do to stop it as she hit me again with that whip making pain flash through my head, blotting any conscious thought while pleasure hit my head.

I felt my balls pulse, and I lost it as Doorknocker pushed through a large ejaculation through the bindings that held me. I moaned and fell limp as the world went black, even as every part of my body felt both that ecstasy and pain.

Water suddenly woke me up, and I was in someone's arms. Held tightly yet softly cradled against breasts. They were clothed wearing a soft fabric I didn't care to recognize as I awoke. Every part of my body felt sore, and I realized that I was now in hot water. I recognized that this was to help promote blood flow after a tight binding in the back of my mind.

"You back?" I heard Queen Mira say softly into my ear.

"Ah, she is awake now," I suddenly heard Mistress Sally's voice as well, "She is just cozying up to your bosom." I heard slight resentment in her tone at this moment. That quickly left her tone, though, as she continued, "Your down payment is complete, Ambassador Chelsea. I have found there are many missing areas in my treatment of Futanari women or men; however, they choose to think of themselves. It is something I hope to do better next time we meet. Maybe next time you will voluntarily choose to be under my," Mistress Sally paused. "Control," Her voice sounded so tempting with the way she finished. Like a devil tricking her prey, I knew that I had developed some irrational feelings towards Mistress Sally.

I heard her step out of the room before I even allowed my eyes to open, seeing Queen Mira's beautiful eyes looking down at me. "You took a beating, although," Queen Mira paused, thinking about her words. "Filling ten buckets full with semen should be a feat of strength or something. I took the buckets of semen too. I wouldn't allow your line to be taken out into the public that easily." Mira said with a smile, "I destroyed them as well, not without heartache."

I frowned while hiding my face in her bosom. I had no idea if she lied or not, and I had never even contemplated this issue before. I couldn't help but sigh as I realized the potential problem or loss of bargaining position that I might potentially lose with that semen out in the world. I felt something like a fresh worry hit me and my eyes opened up again without me even realizing that I had closed them.