Asking a Question

I got back to the room, still processing the news. I entered the room, and it was clean except for the desk with papers littered all over it still.

I sighed as I moved around the couches to plop myself down. Mira raised an eyebrow at me while Christina sat with a more expressionless expression than before, but the rosy cheeks were a remembrance of the temptress she was before. Se Mon and Julia snuggled up to me while Alexia and Yuri seemed to be waiting.

"It's happened," I said finally in the stillness, my brain still moving. I leaned back deep in thought, processing the information I had before looking at Mira. "Mira, I am about to ask something, and please stop me if I am going too far in asking," my tone is serious.

Mira looked unaffected and nodded before saying, "There is no harm in asking, but I will keep my confidences."

I nodded, "Well, there are two questions, and let me start with the one that I am obliged to ask, although I would have asked anyways before I went home." I took a breath, "Would you mind coming back with me when I depart?" I asked.

Mira raised an eyebrow and leaned back on the couch. Her breasts moved, and I noticed something I hadn't before. Her breast size changed a little. I remember them being large, and I also remember them being smaller. Right now, they were F cup, almost E cup in size, but I remember them when we first met is much more modest.

"I believe I can, but I am not certain. I would have to talk to the fellow queens. I understand, and I would have to talk to one of my more obscure allies among the queens to control things properly." Mira said almost absentmindedly, "But you know how these things go," Mira finished, and I gave an understanding nod.

It didn't matter how strong you were if there were others that could challenge you. There would be power games involved, and Mira was merely hinting at it. With that many Queens and only one territory and Mira being grasped as the Neutral party, I wondered how she played both sides. She gave a hint, but I was not going to pry at this hour.

"Completely understandable, and frankly, neither the elders nor my Father who asked me to ask this question demand you show up with me. They just want to understand the circumstances that you and the ladies will have along with the control we will be able to exert." My admission made Mira nod in understanding as I continued, "Along with the fact that we will be using your people like war resources, we need to have a firm understanding and working relationship before we begin."

Mira nodded and looked thoughtful, "I can see your point," Mira then shrugged, "Doesn't change the circumstances I am working under, though." Mira finished.

"Well, It is not like I am leaving tomorrow. But that leads me to my second question." I continued, and Mira leaned back with both arms on the back of the couch, emphasizing her scale-covered breasts with just that light pink around the nipples. It was enticing, but I continued, "I need information on the Medusa representative's," and Mira's face turned serious.

"You know what you're asking, right?" Mira asked. Her tone shifted.

"Yes, Yes I do," I said with a sigh, and I leaned back into a similar position, although with much less emphasis on my breasts since mine were smaller. "You are right to be mad at me for even asking, but I want you to understand where I am sitting that the Medusas are about to sabotage the Free Trade Agreement between our nations," I told her, and Mira looked thoughtful.

"What do you mean? I am sorry to say this, but I have not followed many of the representatives working as of lately. It is something that the younger people are better to handle so as to give the younger generation power so that they may wield it better when they attain true power." Mira said.