Lottery

The Sea was calm, and we were just days out from our destination. I was fishing o the side of the boat, looking into the sea as I had developed a habit of doing. My thoughts were lost when I decided to start looking at the system while no fish were biting.

--

Status

Name: Chelsea

Age: 16-years-old

Titles: Heir to the High Silver Tower, Magical Genius, Research Maniac, Survivalist

Race: Beastkin - High Magical Silver Bunny-kin

Level: 4

XP: 22535/1000000

System points: 65700

Mana: 30000/30000

Strength: 55

Agility: 67

Reflex: 70

Vitality: 100

Toughness: 92

Regeneration: 15

Charisma: 70

Ingenuity: 54

Intelligence: 117

Wisdom: 167

Luck: 22

Points to Spend: 0

Shop - Items available;

Inventory - 0 slots Available;

Lottery - Available;

--

I decided to do something I hadn't in this life so far. Gamble. The lottery in the system was a big question mark to me, and I remember when I was a baby, the package I got making me a high Magical bunny-kin was a great asset. I decided I would go big or go broke. I was going to do nineteen tries before I would revisit it.

I took a deep breath of the salty air before I started and opened the lottery panel. I had been meaning to do this for a bit and had put it off. I always thought of the lottery as a poor man's tax—gambling as hope within a hop disdaining upon it. I still do the thing in this world is light on different entertainment types, and Gambling became one of them. I know about it but never sought it out. I wonder what type of games they play?

I started the lottery spins with that in mind.

--

Congrats, you have received Nothing better luck next time.

--

I laughed to myself that I got nothing the first time around. I knew it would happen, but... It was nice to know I was right? I told myself nineteen tries, and I will go with that. I took another deep breath of the salty air and continued.

--

Congrats, you have received A Pretty Pink Necklace

--

"...." My mouth was open wide as I saw the first 'Win' on the lottery. What the fuck do I need a Pretty pink necklace for? Whatever, I will give it to one of my women... That reminded me of something, though, and my face paled. When have I ever given any of my women gifts?

I thought about it more and realized that I have never given them gifts of any kind other than my children. This wasn't good, and I would have to do something to change that. I started listing off things in my head while working the lottery more.