Coming Out and Schooled

The Discussions and negotiations went on for a bit as we were stuck on laws that differed between our people. I wasn't well versed in this so I let my mother talk about it the most. The night was starting to settle in with the few rays of sunshine turning orange. Finally, we were free as the Elders said they would discuss everything with our ambassadors. The Elven elders were happy with us as we parted.

We headed towards the embassy together with my mother chatting about some things in the interactions I could work on. I nodded along keeping track of it. I was a little too straight forward and needed to know when to skirt around the issue more. This went back to my previous incarnation and I remember the hours of never reaching the point. Around and around we went with the topic needing to be discussed in innuendo.

I rolled my eyes thinking about it. I preferred straight forward now just like I engaged with potential partners. Straight to the point asking. If it is a no then so be it. This was a habit I had knowingly chosen in this life. I realize that I was jealous of my classmates and friends. I was stuck up on my high horse doing what I wanted. I now found pure joy in learning what I used to avoid. I missed those days of being in a lab with my friends learning the mysteries of the universe.

I pulled myself out of it and decided something in my mind. My mother in this world has loved me unconditionally since I was born and I needed a sounding board. After we entered I noticed the black bunny-kin hoping towards me with a smile.

"I want your Child!" She announced to me again. My mother off to the side smiled and I smiled wryly. I had things to do but I was fine with doing this just not now.

"Look Babe," I started not remembering the Bunny-kins name if I ever received it. "I will knock you up meet me at my Inn later and I will knock you up as best as possible with the ride of your lifetime. That work for you?" I was a bit short with her but the smile on her face showed that she was used to it. The happy chatter we then were the victims too went on as we were moving to a private area I asked my mother to go to while chatting earlier.

The Black bunny-kin though was relentless as she chatted nonstop while we entered the room leaving us at the door. I sighed as the Soundproofing of the room came into effect. The two couches were there and we both sat down. I sat across from my mother who had a smile on her face.

"So another child? Yay, I am okay with this!" She happily told me and I wanted to roll my eyes. I stopped myself and leaned back into the cushion. My mother noticed my tension and became serious as well.

"I have a sort of confession mother," My mother's face got even more serious, "I have something that aids me in my strength," My mother tilted her head in confusion.

"We all have things that aid us honey I have several different exliars I took that aided me as well in my growth."

"No, I mean something that you cannot get with an elixir. I have a shop. This shop allows me to purchase knowledge and Items exclusive only to me. This also allows me to bank items and other things as well mother. The way I earn the currency is unique as well. It exists though. I received this body of mana from that as well." I stopped unknowingly looking down while I was doing it. I was partially ashamed of this cheat.

When I looked up my mother had stars in her eyes, "Honey, Chelsea, My Baby, You have had this your entire life and you did not tell your mommy?! You LITTLE RASCAL WHAT A AMAZING THING! Only you exclusively can use it?!" She looked excited as if Christmas and her birthday came early.

"So you have a shop that you can purchase things and knowledge from Chelsea?" She asked to confirm her mind winding back to normal and into thought. "That is an amazing tool. I do not know what the 'Currency' it uses since you said it was a shop but abuse the shit out of it honey."