????

I leaned back, and I was breathing hard. I looked at Christina, and I knew that she was also related to my mother without needing anyone else. Although Christina seemed to cover her emotions as much as possible, I knew that she felt them no matter what she pretended. No, what I learned last night was that she felt them with intensity. Her need for my warmth while I rammed Doorknocker into her as she held me tight and only grew in intensity.

Her body lay on the floor, her chest heaving as she took large intakes of breath. I was sure she was also sleeping, and her silver hair had a coating now of my semen through it. Her fur had the same, and her stomach looked slightly swelled. Christina would not lighten up throughout the night and well into the morning, and I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said with a rasp, and Yuri came in.

Yuri gasped, and I looked at the mess all around the room with an isolated mess of paper on my desk. That was all that was saved from the night of sex, though. "Wow," Yuri said, looking at me, impressed. "You did a real number on her."

I took a calming breath, but I was still feeling heavy with exertion. Then someone walked in behind Yuri. "I smell something nice," I heard Mira say, "Wow," She quickly followed up. "I was here to conclude some last details with you, but..." Surveying the surroundings, her voice trailed over, "I see you have had a fun night with her." Mira finished looking at Christina on the floor out for the count.

"Yes," I replied, and Mira moved around with a wet sticky sound resonating in the room as she came around. I was naked, and Mira brought Doorknocker into her mouth, looking up at me as she kneeled before me. "Oh, OHHH," I exclaimed as, without another word, Doorknocker, which was going flaccid a couple of seconds ago, suddenly began to feel pleasure again as Mira started to suck all my sister's juices off Doorknocker along with all the extra semen. "Fuck!" I exclaimed, brain blanking out for a couple of moments while Mira pleasured me. I moaned loudly, and I felt extremely sensitive.

"Well, that isn't fair, Queen Mira," I suddenly heard, and I looked back to see Se Mon and Julia coming in. My surprise was absolute, and Yuri looked around before stripping. Clothes disappeared into the room, probably into a puddle of fluids forgotten as they moved over to me.

I wondered if I should groan in misery as I was actually a little spent and feeling sensitive. I wanted at least a little break, but I knew I could go longer if I chose to. Mira didn't care what I wanted at this moment. The want in her eyes was something I had now seen for hours. Her throat tightened on me, and I leaned my head back when Se Mon took my lips.

"Here I am at home hoping to have my pussy filled, and you are filling up my queen instead," Se Mon said after breaking the kiss. She stood tall and jumped up to the couch, and I could see her wet pussy above me. "Well, I cannot be empty, so," Her voice trailed off as she sat on my face, and I began to pleasure her pussy with my tongue in earnest. Her moans filled the room while in became muffled under Se Mons pussy. Se Mon legs adjusted a bit, and soon I felt both my nipples being sucked on and my breasts being massaged.

It felt good, and my body was so sensitive that I released a large ejaculation so quickly as I stuck my tongue even deeper into Se Mon's juicy pussy, making her moan as I hit a sweet spot inside her. Her as bucked pussy moved along my face taking more pleasure as my tongue dove as deep as possible. I didn't stop moving it in her tasty insides, and I felt my balls pulse as a stream of cum continued to flow into Mira's mouth. I moaned, vibrating Se Mon's clit as I felt a small spray of female ejaculate all over my face as I heard multiple moans joining mine.

"My turn," I heard from Julia as my ejaculation ended, and Mira pulled her mouth back. It was Se Mon that moved, though, and I saw Julia looking down at me a couple of seconds later as Se Mon moved to my breasts.