Logical Conclusion

I grew up at a quick pace my mother was with me and I grew into a cute toddler then a young child when my mother presented me a young girl roughly four years older than me.

"Chelsea this is Emily she will be your personal maid for life She will be whatever you want her to be!" My mother winks at me and smiles a knowing smile. I am flabbergasted she just gave a six-year-old a Bunny-Kin toy. She was white fur ears and had large silver eyes. She was growing breasts already at a young age sitting roughly a B cup from my previous incarnation. Her hands just like the rest of Bunny-Kin were mostly human with a light layer of fur that ended just above the elbow. It was the same with her legs mostly human-looking but her fur just starting to grow to stop just past the knees.

A couple of years back I asked my mother why I don't have fur on my arms and legs where she did. I was told that at puberty we start growing a light layer of fur for our limbs to keep them warm. It was Insanely interesting as an evolutionist believer and By that I mean the educated populace in my last life That meant we Bunny-kin must have some survival reason or someone intervened to have this happen.

The girl was shy looking at her new owner she had a cute black collar that seemed to have no seam. Her white ears twitched as she looked with those big silver eyes down to my shorter self. I would never have believed in my lifetimes I would have a slave. I wasn't closed-minded to it as a lot of these slaves got themselves into their predicament. It was a feudal society that people could grow insanely strong as had my family. This quickly became a Strong ruled the weak society races lived or died by what someone died. It made sense to use magic and enchantments to rule over them. It was also true to make the strong submit to the weaker. After originally learning I was in thought for a while and came to this conclusion. No, this girl probably sold herself and my mother got her at a high price.

"Thank you, Mom, I will make use of her," My smile wide I went and gave her a hug lavishing in the love my mother consistently showed me. I never knew that I missed my mother before I got another. I look back at the girl. "What's your story," I ask inquisitively.

"My parents passed My older brother and sisters didn't want me another mouth to feed and sold me and a couple of my younger siblings so that we would not die." She states as a matter of fact. Made sense, I thought maybe I can do something about it in the future but for now, I was a weak six-year-old.

"Cool you will join me and learn with me anything you don't know I am sure my mother will get a teacher to teach you. I want an educated servant I don't need a dumb fool walking behind me." I state this and my mother nods behind me confirming my statement. "You will learn to clean, dress, and be able to do complex tasks for me. I want you trained in martial arts." I continue looking at her and start to walk around her and see her bushy tail. I smile as I have one too hers is white mine is silver. "I will lead you to power and you will give everything to me Body, Mind, and soul. You will be above others and only below me do you have to listen too." She looks at my mother than to me.

"Emily from now on you will only listen to Chelsea's Commands not even my own will counter hers." My mom states with mana in her voice. I see Emily's collar's enchantments glow and settle after the binding. I walk up and use mana in my body to cut a small prick and swipe across the collar. I see it glow a deeper color making it permanently as slave collars work.

"Now you are mine." I state, "I am happy to have someone around older than me to be honest only my mother can be a proper conversationalist everyone else is not intelligent enough and kids my age want to play play play without doing anything else or they are in classes. I Like to play don't get me wrong, But Mana is so INTERESTING," The fervor in my eyes as I talk about mana is scary, at least that's what my mother tells me. "Like what other energy has so many uses and can compress and be used as everything but the world itself is not a manifestation of mana. I can create dirt with mana with suitable mana but if I let go of its form It turns back to mana. Unless I keep concentrated on it, It will just turn back to mana. At the same time, I can will it back to mana I then turn it into Fire, water or sharpen air. How does it have so many utilities?" I rant, I was so focused on the study of mana outside of history classes that my mother was scared of my interest in it. The only thing that kept her from growing worried about my health was my workout routine every morning the rest of the time I spent on my hobbies.