Pregnancy

The Celebrations died down as the affair had become large. A sea of silver-haired kids was running around jubilant. They all excitedly played till they fell asleep. Their mothers started to pick up kids and put them to bed. I was about to help out when I was pulled into another room. I was sat across from my mother, Tina, Rose, Mally, Kate, Trisha, Asahi, and at the last second, I noticed the little bitch boy I had forgotten about. He was serving tea in a French Maid outfit. Not all my women are here, though, and my mother was the first to talk.

"You have broken through on a hard Element Chelsea. The Void is a dangerous element, though, and I am proud of you. The responsibilities you have put off, though, are piling up. We have filled in for you, but you need to digest it yourself now. So, Chelsea, we have prepared a couple of things for you. I have picked out a secretary. She will be going with you. She has left her mother here to take care of her kid so that she won't be worried about her kid while you all are gone. She is two years old, and I have no doubt it's your kid..." My mother finished with a smile, and I reflected it.

"Alexia is here?" I asked, the smile growing. I thought about that brief interaction with her, and the smile didn't leave.

"Yup, She was transferred back due to her pregnancy and changed out. I heard the person in charge wasn't pleased about losing such a seasoned employee. I also thought she would be a perfect fit for you when you go to the demon lands." My mother was happy with that. I looked around and came to Rose.

"Mother, that is fantastic. I would love to catch up with Alexia soon," I said with a smile. I had been out of the loop for a while, though. "How is the business going, Rose?"

Rose Smiled with her white teeth showing. "I have started the initial stages, and it is growing. I also am putting a large majority of cash flow into the trading route to the Elven lands to link the two countries. It is a huge investment, but I have put up Toll areas for-profit and maintenance for the road. I hope to make money off this endeavor, but I can lose with a still considerable sum left in the Elven Forestry. I have made a couple of companies here as well. Living in this tower seems to have earned me several... Privileges." She finished, and I looked down. She noticed my stare. "Ah, He has made some changes. He has grown accustomed to his fate. I know I shouldn't gloat so much, but the number of things in the past he has done to me... Let us say that I am glad that he is now under my thumb and not the thorn tearing into my flesh as before." She had a haunted look, and I dropped the subject.

"Okay, Good to hear. I want to borrow him for an interesting experiment later, and I will talk to you about it, Rose. I think you will like it, though. Tina, knowing you have made a machine shop. How are things going there?" I asked, and I saw the look in her eyes. I noticed everyone around me started to roll their eyes.

"You would never imagine how well it is going! I took a lot of your suggestions, and I started incorporating more magic instead of less. Not only that, I have taken magic away from where it was before. All of this has started me down a new track." What proceeded was twenty minutes of excited explanation, and I listened to it. I was getting quite excited by it as well. Sounded almost on track for a whole new industry in household appliances. This would be great for an economy. There were many obvious problems with it, though. I was about to intercede and bring it up when Mally cut in.

"Look, we all love it, Tina and Chelsea. I have heard this four times, and we have other things we need to talk about. Trisha and Asahi have things to talk about as well." Mally finished, and I came back to reality.

"Sorry I always love new knowledge. I want to hear, though." I said I wasn't lying either I was curious.

"So we do not want to be just tag along. So while we have been here, we started learning. I found that I am a Natural in Fire magic. Asahi is a Natural in Ice magic. We have both decided to go the Pure route. We want to be of help when you go to war. We don't want to be helpless again like we did after we got fired from the Inn again." Trisha said, and I feel out with my mana. My eyebrows shot upwards. They had already reached the high E-rank category. They were both laying the foundation to be Pure magic casters in their chosen Element. It was surprising how solid the Foundation was as well. I would chalk that up to my mother, tutoring them. "Your mother has been helping us along the way, and it has been wonderful learning. Every step we take feels like a step we can take with you. We were wondering if we can go to the Demon lands with you?"