Auction Planning

With the gold crisis averted temporarily, I was a lot happier. I came back to work as the ambassador, knowing I had wages paid for the next two months. I didn't bring myself back just for work, though. The auction was going to be held soon, and I was busy pleasing my women each day. After a week or so of inactivity on that front, I had not realized I made my women sex-crazed. They received it so often and were satisfied that I found leaving them for a couple of days started to leave them in heat. Mally could control hers because she was a sex demon. That didn't change the fact she wanted it even more. My days quickly became half working the other eight hours satisfying them.

I wasn't complaining, though. I was thoroughly enjoying their bodies each time my hips slapped theirs. My stamina felt limitless as we engaged in activities ranging in the hours. Each of them milked me, trying to get me dry only for me to easily pump another full load into their awaiting pussies. Days passed as I found out Yuri took charge of setting up the Auction.

When I heard the statistics on how many people were showing up, I was surprised. It seemed like too many people. The potions were advertised to everyone invited. There were enhancement potions to night eye. Each would make an adventurer crave them. I made three superior Regeneration potions. These potions were ones that I wanted to take time to see if I could find more common materials to create. Their effect was miraculous. If someone lost any part of their body with their heart still beating, it would regenerate them. This included the head.

There were problems, though, with a regenerated head. In that case, the person's brain would be there, but the memory inside would be gone. It was a logical part that made me sigh in both happiness and sadness. More happiness since logic still played in this world. Magic was unique to add to these potions enhancing all the good or bad points with the correct mixture. It was so exciting and forever fascinating.

I have spent sixteen years in this world, and I loved it. This world may be strong rule the weak. It might be backward technologically. But the endless fascination I received. The mysteries in my old world never fascinated me as much as the secrets of magic. Physics, Chemistry, Astronomy, Biology all used to be favorites of mine. I would study them when I could. They were not a fascination, though; Sports were. The skill ceiling was high, and the risk was high as well. A single mistake when parkouring or mountain climbing was all thrills I loved—martial arts and making full use of your body, Amazing and fascinating. I lost interest, though. Maybe I would lose my fascination with Magic one day. I do not see that happening soon.

I was over a foot inside Yuri as she told me about the details of the auction. "There-! Will be almost all the Wizard tower elites from all over the Demon lands," She said as I slapped our hips together, "Ah, Fuck!" She cried out as she lightly orgasmed. I reached forward, feeling the scales over her breasts, and pulled her back flush to me as I continued to rock my hips into her. The sound of our mating resounded in the room. Her pregnancy had been confirmed as we continued to fuck like animals talking about the auction. "They are all asking for V! I! P! Treatment!" She hollered out as I knocked on her wombs door.

"VIP treatment?" I Grunted out as I continued to fuck Yuri, "What do you have in mind?" I reached down, resting a hand on her clit, and started to mess with it until she orgasmed even harder. I pulled her chin towards me, and I kissed her softly as she rode out the orgasm.

"Fuck, that was good!" She stated as she came down. I slowed down but still left myself inside her moving slowly, "I wasss- Thinking some private rooms and some privacy. Your potions will spark large bidding wars, I think," She said as a moan released through her mouth. I decided the conversation wasn't moving fast, and we had more work to do. I started to pick up my pace, and I locked lips with her again. I felt her tighten on me as I released my seed into her as our tongues played with each other.