Christina

The night passed by in what seemed to be seconds, and the most exhausted of my women by far was Alexia. Her legs twitched as I made sure that she received the special attention I thought that she deserved. I made it known why I was so happy with her as she planned my days without me knowing. She was excited, although she remained unconscious a little longer than she probably wanted. Yuri would fill in for the morning as she got up earlier as she had been joining my women.

Florine was also exhausted as she had shown up for the first time in a while. It seemed that without consulting anyone that she had entered a closed-door practice for a couple of weeks. When she came out, she felt more powerful and made a breakthrough in strength. I was somewhat jealous as I would love to take a month to meditate myself at this point. The negotiations and the added challenge of now being the boss of my siblings didn't make things any better.

Yuri informed me that my sister was up and ready for our meeting. I sighed as I got out of the pile of bodies with me. I looked over, feeling satisfied. I had extra time after the meeting yesterday with my brother and sister. I took great use of it to start the festivities early and made sure to give each of my women attention that they rightfully deserved. Tina was feeling even more cock hungry lately with the pregnancy hormones in full effect. Kate wanted me to be even more violent with her, too, but I made sure not to go too far with her. It was an interesting balance that I still was not used to doing.

I got myself quickly cleaned up, and Emily made herself available inside the shower. She seemed to be doing this more and more often to get some extra time with me. She was even starting to show her pregnancy with twins. I even had to help her out of the shower afterward as I rampaged inside her anal cavity, making sure not to go too hard on her. Soon after that, with a much cleaner body, I dressed and headed to the meeting room.

I rotated through many of these in diplomacy as I had learned that I might make them dirtier than needed after specific meetings. Inside, my sister was sitting on the couch waiting for me as I came in and sat down.

We both sat across from each other in silence for a couple of moments. After a night of resting, she seemed to have only looked better than yesterday. I realized that a boat trip that takes weeks would make anyone feel better after a night of rest. Still, the silence was getting to me, and I decided to take the first sentence of what I expected to be a complicated relationship.

"So Christina, although I was hoping for subordinates and not brothers and sisters to be dispatched. I am quite happy to see you here. The Spy ring, due to neglect or deliberate sabotage, is in ruins. I have had a subordinate in the meantime trying to expand it. They are inexperienced in subterfuge. This is something that by your achievements makes this a great way to show off your skill. I am quite happy that you were dispatched to help me out." I began honestly that her experience was something that I was delighted to use. "Now, if you do not mind, I would love to get to know my Sister a little better. The ability to hide your emotions is already exemplary. I would like you to tell me how your journey went and where you went."

"Okay," Christina simply replied before starting, "I went to the theocracy in the north cut off from all other humans. They are surrounded by the Dwarfs and our brethren wild Beast-kin on the south and east. The Elven forest on the west and to the Wild Mountains exist. They cut them thoroughly off from all other humans. They are quite Isololated as well, using their excuse of God to do whatever they want. The preists use Mana as a way to control the population. Once you enter their lands, it is much harder to leave. When I entered, there wasn't much information about what was going on there. I was naive and got trapped in their lands due to curiosity." Christina began.

"I was exploring around when I was picked up by a paladin division that tried to prosecute me as a heretic. The reason I found that they believed that later is that they think all non-human races are Heretics. They attacked me indiscriminately and brought me into their town to jail me." The emotion was absent as she continued to talk, "They placed me inside a cell that I escaped from. That was when I learned that although many things their nation may be culturally; they were not in the arts of mana. The priests and paladins there are dangerous and can detect many types of magic. They were ruthless after I escaped hunting me down. Still, I knew I would be publically executed if I allowed myself to be captured again.