Negotiations Resumed

I took a deep breath. I needed it, and I opened the door to the meeting that would bring more frustration than any other. On the other side, I saw four attractive Succubi lounging on the couch across the room. The Mature Queen Mira looked up at me with a smile while Se Mon and Julia looked at me with more excitement. Tammy looked like she had ants in her pants but was not looking at me at all. Instead, her gaze was on my crotch.

The women all watched my entry as I moved much more calmly than I felt. I looked towards Se Mon since it had been weeks since we met. I knew she carried my child inside her at this point from her telling me in the last meeting with Queen Mira.

Queen Mira, on the other hand, seemed much more relaxed as I entered. I watched them back as I brought myself to the couch and sat down, leaning back. This was my meeting room, and they were here to see me.

With that confirmation, I opened my mouth. "Hello, Ladies," I greeted, letting my confidence grow, "I will first begin this meeting with an apology," I said, looking at Queen Mira, "I let my emotions about my kin get the better of me. My offer stands from last time, but that is all. It is a personal matter and not that of my nation. This meeting is about the potion and the mercenary contract for your wizard tower to work for us in the war against the Empire coming soon."

The atmosphere in the room changed slightly, with Queen Mira raising an eyebrow. "Oh, What does that mean?" Queen Mira asked curiously.

"It means that I will not be Emotionally blackmailed to give your Wizard tower a better deal." I replied flatly, "You may have my kids among your ranks in the future. That future isn't now, though, and I will not allow you to use my family against my nation." My tone remained flat, watching Queen Mira's reaction.

The Mature beauty looked somewhat annoyed by my statement. "So, You are giving up on your kids?" Mira asked.

"No," I replied, "They have absolutely nothing to do with the contract between our nations for the Potions. That deal has already started to take form in a Mercenary or Adventurer contact. I have already given you what I personally can give you when it comes to my children. Bring them to my nation and raise them within my sight. This is the minimum I can ask of you and all I can ask of you. I haven't even started to create the school. Therefore I cannot make any more promises. I will not make deals on something I might not even live to see!" I said my end coming out a little more emotional than it should have. I took a deep breath. "I will be a part of the fighting." I continued flatly, "If I die, Then what is the point of me giving you anything extra?" I asked, my tone ending with a bite.

I took another deep breath, "I have given a very generous offer to you, Queen Mira, One that I expect a positive answer from in the fullness of time. BUT," I said with emphasis, "That deal is completely different than when we are talking about the war effort. They will be separate matters since no matter what deal I make here, and I have to sell it back home. You are not the only people I have to convince. I have to make drafts and sign treaties. That doesn't mean that once I sign them, they become law. I then have to bring it back to my superiors and get them to sign off on it. Then the Gathering that will spark the war. If I can sign a personal deal with you, then that will increase the standing of the bunny-kin. But that doesn't mean that I don't have superiors that I have to make happy. Me putting in emotional clauses to make you happier won't mean anything if they decline them." I finished.

Queen Mira watched me. Seconds rolled by when I felt a tug below me. I looked down to see Tammy between my legs, "Hello, Mr. Doorknocker. Please don't be mad at me." Tammy Greeted and kissed the tip of Doorknockers head. Doorknocker was flaccid at this moment, but Tammy didn't care, and Tammy set to work trying to change that.

I looked at Se Mon and Julia, who seemed to be holding themselves back from Joining Tammy. It seemed their position in the hierarchy stopped them from being allowed to. Tammy didn't seem to care, though, and I focused on Queen Mira.