Hells Minions

Five powerful bunny-kin stood before me. They were all B-ranked, and they were different varieties of Mana as well. It was interesting to see them looking at me with various states of contempt, indifference, and arrogance. Each of them would most likely never break into the A rank at their age, and none of them felt like my mother before her breakthrough, but I didn't know.

What I did know was Three male Bunny-kin with Two Female Bunny-kin were standing before me, ready to make hell on earth. They would be the main drill sergeants for the boot camp I wanted to make. They would become the face of White's build-up of breaking the conscripts and volunteers for the upcoming war. They all showed no respect for me, and I wondered what would happen with White as I planned to make him their leader.

This would be this world's Controversial form, as I at least had a status to back up my leadership. White may be a Loveknot, but he was a failure with no status. I could never trust these five at first to follow my orders, and that was the issue. At least after a five-hour conversation and brainstorming session with White, I finally had him know what I wanted. It took effort and convincing, but he understood the direction that I wanted to go.

Maybe I wasn't giving them a chance, though, as I laid back in a restaurant instead of my normal office. I was taking a break from the Silvermoon tower and seeing a local restaurant with some gold in hand to see how these five would react. It was a little restaurant near the Silvermoon Tower with some waitresses and waiters who were more than happy to do 'extra' services for a bit of coin. I thought these five might want to use their services to lighten up, as each seemed to hate me.

"Well, Are you going to continue to stand?" I asked in the private room I had booked for VIPs. I pointed out the other couches, and each of them moved to sit reluctantly. I looked them over while they decided to sit around the table in the center.

The first and strongest was a Dark Purple bunny-kin with her hair and fur almost reaching black; how dark of a purple it was. It impressed me how many different colors there were of Bunny-kin and made me question the origin of our race because of it. Her muscles were like steel, it seemed, and her mana felt hard like her muscles. She was a strong Bunny-kin warrior built like steel with B-cup breasts which were probably the only fat that existed on this woman.

The next strongest in Mana was the shortest of the men standing around five foot one. He was a blue bunny-kin, almost neon blue in color, which seemed to attract my attention. His Mana was flexible, and his muscles looked more lean compared to the prior Purple woman, that was the strongest. He was attractive, though, and I was impressed with his physical shape. He would be a jaw-dropper with sharp features in my previous world.

The Third strongest was a large man with a demeanor that reminded me of Francis back in the Demon lands. His mana almost felt slippery despite his large size, and his muscles looked huge. I felt almost manipulated just looking at him. You could see the shape of his eight-pack abs under his shirt. His hair was a pale yellow that I had not seen yet among bunny kin.

The Fourth strongest was the other woman who had bright green hair and fur, and her face was extra cute. It was off-putting as her face was small and petite, and her body was the complete opposite. It was bulky and strong, with muscles almost on top of muscles. Not very attractive, in my opinion, as it was in such disharmony to my vision. Her mana was solid and felt unshakable in every part of her body. It almost felt like there wasn't a shred of compromise in her.

That brought me to the weakest member, but I was by no means weak at all. They looked at me with unveiled contempt and golden luster hair flowing down their back in waves. His sharp features would have made women swoon from looking at him, and his mana was like a whip. It was coiled at this moment, but from the feel of it, it could unravel and snap at you at any moment. It was such an interesting contrast with the others that I smiled.