Addiction

The cry of pleasure as I released another load into the wanting woman under me. The room smelled of drying semen and lust as the Queen laid in a pool of liquids. I was heavily breathing as I pulled Doorknocker out of her greedy pussy, releasing a bit more of that semen onto her body.

The room was a mess, and I was feeling thirsty and hungry. Hours had gone by, and the Queen was looking spent herself after I had released load after load into every orifice. Her expression was dazed, and satisfaction was painted all over her expression as her tongue wouldn't remain in her mouth any longer.

Food and drinks would need to be brought in, and I grabbed a breast and squeezed it before slapping the other one. "Clean me up," I reminded Mira and moved her head towards Doorknocker. A soft moan, and Mira turned her head, leaning up, and sucked out the remnants of my last ejaculation. I fell to the side, no longer even knowing the time of day it was any longer.

We had spent too much time in this room having sex that I lost track of it all and fell beside her in mine and her juices. I started to feel sleepy, and Mira pulled herself to me, and our breasts met in the middle.

"Wow," Mira said, her hand reaching up to pull hair out of my face. "I think I know why none of the succubi women you have been with are willing to take others now," Mira commented.

My tired brain rattled at that information, and I raised an eyebrow. "Oh?" I replied, my tone curious, "Why is that," I asked, my voice showing how tired I was.

"Your fucking semen is like a drug and supplement for us," Mira said with a sigh pulling herself even closer; our faces were inches from each other, and she brought an arm up to use as a pillow. "It's like taking one of the most addicting drugs possible. The pure sexual energy, and it feels like there is a limitless supply. It's like having an all-you-can-eat buffet with no warning in your stomach when you are full. We don't get full of sexual energy and will only want more and more. You supply what essentially is a hardcore drug. Why would I want something lesser after this?" Mira asked, "I would follow you around too, just for a taste of that pure sexual energy. The more you have of it, the more you crave it." Mira finished looking at me.

"Wait, What?" That explanation blew my mind, and my eyes had widened.

Mira smiled, and her expression inches from me grew bright. "Oh, yeah, I realized while you were blowing my pussy apart with your semen that it is like an overcharged delicacy for us, Succubi. Fuck, even now, after receiving so much of it, I crave it in the back of my mind. It is something that we can control, but even now, the thought of looking elsewhere for sexual energy feels like looking for scraps off the ground. Something I would only do if circumstances were dire. Quite amazing, really and frankly kind of worrying if it continues to be like this for every Succubus you are with." Mira frowned a little, "Still, I am not angry or regret the fact that I have done it with you in any way. This type of pleasure is rare for me now and although I want to rest a little and grab some food and water. I feel the want for at least another couple of rounds before I leave."

I grinned, and I got up with a slight groan while Mira leaned up on her elbow. "Where are you going?" Mira asked with a weird look.

"I need food," My stomach rumbled loudly again. "I probably need to find out if I pissed other people by having sex with you for god knows how long too. But Fuck it, your a sexy older lady and wants my Doorknocker for hours over and over again." I grinned, and I walked over to the door. I opened the door, and I found a guard at the door.

That was unusual; I thought, Why was there a guard at the door? "Why are you here?" I asked, looking towards the Purple Bunny-kin standing there at the door.