Auction Part 2

With the hammer from the golden bunny-kin Sarah, the arguments inside the VIP lounges ended. They had just realized an extremely valuable potion that was potentially lifesaving for the higher-ups just passed by them. This was the best way to get them off the assistant's asses. The rooms quieted down. Our room monitoring all of theirs calmed down as we no longer needed to keep up with hundreds of voices. We sighed in relief, and my smile grew even larger.

Now the bids would reach a new height. I was surprised with the number of liquid funds the adventurer teams had to be able to pick up the Supreme regeneration potion at such a price. There was another in the auction later, but It wasn't following up the first one. The rooms went silent as Sarah spoke on the stage.

"That was an exciting First Item. Now we move onto something for all the water Wizards out there!" She said with a large smile, "We are bringing out something Ambassador Chelsea personally designed. This Potion is exclusively for Water Wizards that have gone pure Water element. It is a Liquidification Potion. The effects are neigh unheard of previously. This potion will allow a pure water mage to turn themselves into pure water for an hour before solidifying. This is a life escape mechanism. This will render you completely immune from all Physical attacks from an attacker!" She finished as a Bunny-kin brought out a Clear bottle with a blue liquid inside. It was a very light blue looking almost transparent.

I smiled, hearing reactions from the various Wizard towers. Many were in disbelief about the potion effect. This was a potion I was one of my latest developments just before I left on a journey. It was something I stumbled upon when I found a poison. It was called Poison of Water. It came from a rare plant that killed their quarry by turning them liquid never to turn back. The person would be fully able to move use mana or anything else. The problem was reinstating themselves back into a person. I was incredibly interested in this effect and spent months researching into it. The result was permanent with just the poison. I combined it with a couple of solidification ingredients. Each in combination with each other would cancel out the effect of the poison.

The problem then became that it had to be ingested. A person already liquified couldn't 'ingest' it. It became part of their water content, and the person would eventually perish. I was stuck for a couple of weeks when I came up with the thought of turning this into an escape mechanism. I conducted experiments until I used it on a creature with pure water mana. The creature would then turn into a liquid before solidifying after twenty minutes. I was astounded at the time and experimented more. Twenty minutes was not a long time, so I created a delay factor slowing down the solidification process. Any longer than an hour wasn't feasible after half a year of experimentation. It was a potion I wanted to show off to my mother when she told me to go on a journey.

Now the exclamations from the crowd hearing about this potion made me nod. They reacted disbelieving the effects of the potion when Sarah's voice cut in. "This Potion is guaranteed from Ambassador Chelsea's research and is something she researched. She is the only Alchemist known to have created this potion and is only showing it to the light of the world now! This potion will become a Water wizard's ultimate escape in a problem situation! The bidding will start at Fifty thousand Gold coins, and the minimum increase after that is one thousand Gold coins!"

The First VIP bid instantly came from the Medusa's. That sparked a rapid bidding war between them all. I sat back smiling, knowing that when this potion was advertised, no one would believe it. This was an incredible invention, even for myself. If I hadn't stumbled upon it and grew extremely curious, I would never have invented such a crazy potion that defied every concept of reality I understood. It was one of the reasons I created the Mana pulse that killed so many dwarfs. If this type of thing existed in this world, what couldn't be made? What was the limit of mana? My understanding of mana was always humbled by mana itself.