Enlightenment?

The night went on and I enjoyed myself with my women each getting their own turn multiple times. I received several questions in Mally's moans though as I fucked her brains out questioning why I sent the Elf away. I smiled but never answered much to her disappointment. The room became a mess again but we couldn't care. My balls still felt full no matter how much I released. I was thinking that I might need a full week to get this uncomfortable full feeling out.

After hours of enjoying each other's bodies, we laid to sleep among the wreckage. It wasn't until morning that I realized the true extent of the mess we made was becoming worse. Our lust for each other was becoming more primal and I was becoming worse. Over the past two years, the attention doorknocker received was zero. I was in meditation recovering between battles and my women were always exhausted. No lust was to be found as monsters and beasts attacked us at random times while on the forest floor. The problem came from everywhere and we barely would get sleep some weeks. With no safety, our biology suppressed our lust for each other and now we reached this point. Our want for each other was becoming primal and instinctual at the moment that once we started we forgot all else.

This was only a problem since we were in the elven territory and their laws were being spat on if we chose to indulge too much in this. I have seduced three elven women but I felt that my stamina could keep me going all week but I did not have enough women around me to sate my lust. I also wanted to keep a calm head on my shoulders but I was having more and more problems. My lust was running out of control. I needed extra long relief and when I denied the elf last night it was in the hope that I could do more tonight to release it. My plans in my head made me muddle-headed and I was having a hard time controlling it. I got up and dressed using my mana to clean again. I would need to meditate soon to refill my mana pool but again I was having a hard time concentrating.

My women were all passed out still and I took a look over all of them. Tina was cutely grabbing Asahi's breasts while Mally was wrapped around with her sister sleeping that I just realized I don't know her name. Emily was cuddled in Betsy's breasts from when I fucked her while she drank her milk. Kate was at the foot of the bed where I tossed her with a melted pleasured look pasted on her face. I sighed and decided that I should try to meditate instead of looking at my beauty's I needed to just not think for a bit. I cleaned out a corner of the room so I didn't sit in the ejaculate and tried to settle my mind. I was having trouble right from the outset and it took time.

I stay trying and trying after an hour or so did I finally calm my mind and start to enter meditation. I entered a place of emptiness that I hadn't fully entered in years reaching a level of depth I don't think I had ever reached before. I allowed the world of mana to flow over me moving with the currents. I allowed it to pass through my body unimpeded. I stayed in this state lost to my surroundings finding a peace that I haven't felt in years. I was the world and the world was me in this state.

I felt relaxed in this state and Time, Money, Responsibilities, Lust all ceased to exist. I let it flow into me and out of me feeling the world.

Time passed.

I knew not how much but it flowed while I was at one with the world.

A thought other than the world came to me and I opened my eyes.

No one was around me the room was cleaned but I cared nothing for it as I reached out and gripped on nothing but something at the same time. I moved my hand and a crack showed up to a void of nothingness laid beyond until it did and I saw what was on the other side. Everything made sense to me at this moment and I stood up and stepped through. I took one step and I appear beside Mally who was arguing with an elf at the moment about something. It mattered nothing to me as the elf stared at me startled.