Break from Diplomacy

I found my frustrations needed to be vented somehow. With the Imps, I started to recognize that after my conversations with the succubus Illusion Tower, I have grown frustrated. I snapped at Xual, and it helped nothing. It was a problem that I needed to get control of myself to do that; I had set aside time to start finishing up the contracts with the other wizard towers.

I had an eye dropper ready, and I was waiting as the potion in front of me synthesized. The medicinal properties turned into a gas slowly and that potion I was making needed a portion without the Greens leaf added before the rest did. Ten milliliters filled the vial on the other side, and I waited until it reached twelve. The Greens leaf that was already boiled was dropped into the concoction, and that potion bubbled up with the new colder addition. I increase the temperature to no more than six-point six degrees, and the bubbling in the potion slowed down on the bubbling. The slow process began, and I watched intently with nothing else on my mind but the potion in front of me.

The potion I was creating was a somewhat rare potion due to two things. The attention it needed from an alchemist was needed at every second. With the bubbling back to normal, I lowered the temperature three degrees. The bubbling increased again, starting more of the potion into vapors strung into the potion vial.

The other reason, though, was that it wasn't needed that often either. This potion was requested from the Medusa Water tower due to some rare plants getting sick. This potion was something that could cure it. I had put this off a little longer than I probably should have, but they told me I had time since the sickness was moving slowly with my time all jumbled up and lots of yelling from Alexia and Yuri though I bought this time from the negotiations tables. I needed something to regain control of my head. This lab environment brought me back to my roots of myself.

My worries slipped away as I continued to brew the potion making sure to continue the agitating every step of the way. It was also how I won over Alexia and yuri to my agreement. My women were starting to worry for me, and I even had sex less often due to my frustrations. I was lashing out more, and I couldn't take it anymore and enforced some extra time for me in the laboratory making these potions.

They needed to be done in order to fund the tower, but just two days of me being able to take a vacation from my frustration had done wonders to my mental health and ability to think. When I first secluded myself due to frustration and impatience, I botched roughly a thousand gold coins worth of ingredients messing up the processes.

That wasn't a problem as I watched the last of the ingredients turn into a vapor before cooling down enough when it dropped into the potion bottle.

I smiled, and the potion was completed, and I slapped the potion name and who it went to before stretching with a smile. I felt much better, and it was time to get back to work. I grabbed the potion creates and brought them out with me.

Alexia looked at my smiling face and realized something. She smiled as she saw me smiling. "You are right; you did need this," Alexia said.

"Yup, I was losing my mind, and there is something so amazing about being able to focus your mind on a potion," I began as I carried the potions through the embassy hallways. "I can't be distracted or miss a single timing. There is nothing else but you and the potions. Everything else doesn't matter as you focus on it. All that matters is what is in front of you. I feel so much better, and you will be able to ship out these potions to make many of the wizard's towers of the Demon lands happy.

This wasn't a minor consideration, and I knew that Alexia and Yuri were worked to fix and explain my schedule. I worked the two women hard lately but, I needed it. After Xual, I snapped at one other representative, and I had to apologize for that. The representative told me it was okay, but I made the potion for free in this batch. It was a regeneration potion that I made, and I hoped it appeased him. It probably would, but that didn't change the fact that my temper was out of control at that moment due to my frustrations.