Day in Town

I awoke with Tina ontop my chest head buried in my breasts as my head was buried in Mally's again. I suppress a chuckle but the slight shake of body suppressing woke Tina. She looked up at me with groggy eyes. "Fuck did I drink too much last night?" she exclaimed waking everyone up. Mally looked annoyed and Emily startled up sitting up. Kate was on her feet looking for her weapons. We all tended to let everyone wake up at their own pace or pleasure to wake them up softly.

Tina looked around in an embarrassing way rubbing the back her head. "Sorry I tend to forget things first thing in the morning," She looks around seeing naked bodies even face planted in my breasts and pulled herself up. "I am surprised though I would think that I would be drunk to get myself into a situation like this." As she looked around, "I am a straight girl and love the dick bigger the better so this is something I wouldn't think to happen." She is now straddling me and I chuckle turning into a laugh as the embarrassment of our reactions washes over.

We laugh for a solid minute and I wipe some tears from my eyes. Tina was laughing with us and I then point towards Doorknocker who is flaccid. "That large enough for you Tina?" I ask and she turns looking down.

"Fuck you hung I thought that was a dream last night. You bunny girl are the biggest I fuckin seen yet. No wonder I woke up here," She exclaims and starts to hold my dick in her dexterous hands rubbing it. "Fuck I want another round to start the day. Size this big deserves to be worshiped." She makes no question on what she is doing and turns around placing her pussy above my head. I watch as she was wet already.

Kate put down her weapons after the start of the morning and Emily turns. It starts into all the girl's pleasing me. Tina worked my head Kate and Emily takes a testicle each. Mally smiles and reaches under my balls and starts to play with my hidden pussy. I didn't want to be alone in this pleasure. I put my face in Tina snatch and my hand reaches out to Emily's ass. My other hand pulls Kates's leg and I pull her body towards me. I get in reach of her ass. I start to finger dip into Kates asshole as I finger Emily's pussy and lick Tina's pussy.

I was in a world of pleasure again and I loved it as my lust was being attended too. My pussy was gushing fluids with Mally's treatment that she increasingly loved to toy with. I felt Tina's small mouth suck on me and as my first load of the day. I loaded Tina's mouth as she desperately tried to gulp it down. I laid back as I was swept into it and my hips bucked continuing the pleasure and release. I finished a bit but none of them gave me a break and Tina stared down at me with her pussy lined up. Mally took my face and just straight up sat on it. I felt myself enter into Tina as I continued using my mouth and hands to satisfy my other ladies. I just bucked at the same time as she brought her down feeling her door hidden deep inside slightly part for me.

We went harder and harder as Emily gripped one of my balls with her hand gave it a squeeze making me groan then messaged it. Everything around me was constantly changing is I sucked on Mally's Clit. I just let it go on releasing a load into Tina's pussy. I wasn't let go though as Everyone took a turn except Kate. When Kates Dripping pussy lined itself up as she eagerly awaited her turn. I turned to my side and escaped their clutches. Kate was open-mouthed and I smiled at her.

"You wait," I told her simply and I teased her clit and pinched it receiving a moaning groan as I teased her a bit. "You will Cum later when I decide," I state and pull a robe over my head. "We smell of sex again," I say noticing the smell, "We always smell of sex, we can eat have a quick bath and settle things. I want to see the Tailor again today hopefully she has an outfit done. Tina, you have a shop?"

Tina looked horrified and ran to the window naked and looked to the sky. "SHIT, I'm FUCKING LATE." She yelled and grabbed her clothes tossing them on quickly before running out the door. I chuckle she was the one who started this morning's fivesome. I look as Mally puts on a nice black dress with her belly open. I felt my already hard dick from the sex this morning stiffen even more. Mally gives me a knowing look. Fucking succubus and her sexiness.