Reunion

The Afterparty quickly turned into a sex party that left me with Mira. Although there were other interested parties, Queen Mira turned them down, stating that my Sexual energy was the cleanest and most appropriate to have. We enjoyed each other's embrace and enjoyed each other's bodies till late, and the party finished. When the carriages came to pick us up from the restaurant the Silvermoon tower wasn't far away, and we reunited with the rest of my women.

Mira lead the way for even more fun together for the entire evening. It was rare that all of them seemed to want to drain me, but tonight I guessed because they were not invited to the party really wanted a piece of me. I lost track of how much I thrust my hips or how many times I was penetrated by Asahi Trisha Mally or Mira, but there was rarely a time at the night that I wasn't being filled by them while I took someone else.

In the morning, or more likely, the early evening, when I finally woke up in a pile of bodies at the bottom of it. Every twitch and movement made three or four moans of pleasure ring out. I wiped them out as they had done to me.

Taking my time, I eventually, and maybe with a few moans and groans, I got myself out of the pile of bodies. I stepped out and found Emily working hard in the kitchen and I quickly snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her when it was safe to do so. Emily jumped a little and turned her head, allowing me to take her lips as I hugged her and held her stomach. I quickly reached under her stomach and gently pulled up her stomach taking our babies into my hands as I continued to kiss her gently. Emily moaned as the weight was lifted from her, and her kiss deepened without thought. I held her gently for a while, just soaking at the moment as I held her and my babies quietly.

Not everything could last forever, and Emily broke the kiss pulling her head back. I stopped, and Emily smiled, "I have to finish cooking; otherwise, everything will burn!" Emily whispered exclaimed. I nodded and simply held our babies for a bit, following Emily around the kitchen easily. I preempted her movements and helped her hold a load of our babies by holding them up for a bit to give her a break.

After some time, I heard some groans, and slowly I set down our babies. Emily groaned under the weight but turned and kissed me. "Thank you, Have some work to do?" Emily asked.

"I need to clean myself up from last night, and I want to see my kids," I told her softly. I could see her expression melt into care at my last words as I headed into the apartment bathroom. Which took a few attempts as not every apartment in the Silvermoon Tower was the same. Now I was in one of the most exclusive rooms on the upper floors since I was with Mira. There was absolutely no way they would snub Queen Mira, an A ranker.

I sighed as I found the bathroom and quickly took a shower. Or at least that was what I intended till I got under the mana-induced hot water and sighed in satisfaction. I let myself relax as a nervous feeling started to creep into me. I hadn't met a lot of my children. I wouldn't guarantee that many knew their 'Father' unless their mothers told them about me. Many of their mothers didn't even know me that well. Only those closest to me even had an impression of me as I almost became a breeder during those months when I originally came back from the Elven forest.

Rage started to reach me instead of the nerves as I remembered waking up from whatever they did to me. I woke up to realize I had mindlessly fucked women for weeks straight, losing precious time with my family, and soon, an unknown number of children that I was a father to would be produced. If I did everything I could to increase the number of system points I had to spend, then I would have a long-lost count of the number of children I had. I wasn't even that old yet, and I was following in the footsteps of Gangus Kahn back in my old world. That wouldn't be fair to me as I wasn't raping the women I was with, but that was beside the point.