Step two: Succubi

It was going to be a day.

A rematch with Francis would follow the meeting with the Succubi. Alexia threw her hands up in the air when I asked, replying with. "You threw your schedule up in the air again, and I had to mix it up again!" I heard the frustration in her voice that made me wince. "I know you have to do it since things needed to change, and I was there when you told me about the change, but it is aggravating, to say the least. I have put it together as best as possible, and you will need to have your battle after meeting with Mal and Kate." Her voice calmed down, and I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her tight to me.

"Sorry, I know you and Yuri have been playing overtime to keep up with my constantly changing schedule. I really do appreciate it though," I kissed her lips, holding her to me, and Alexia melted in my arms with a stern look on her face though.

"I know you are doing it for the nation, and I would love to stop changing things on you. A change in priorities is a schedule change, and I didn't want to make it sound like I didn't appreciate all your doing for me." I told her softly before kissing her lips. I felt an involuntary hardening from Doorknocker but ignored my lust at this moment. "I really do need to take some time to spoil both you and Yuri individually to show how much these last months have meant to me," I told her truthfully. These last months I have only had time to address my women in groups more or less with little ability to give them one-on-one time. The diplomatic matters filled my schedule morning to night, and the rest of the time, I needed to be thinking of new strategies.

"I know your schedule is full, and you don't have time to deal with it. But I know there will be a lay period between us leaving the embassy and heading back to the homeland. There will also be time before the war, and all of us are expecting some serious you time, okay?" Alexia said, and I nodded.

I did know there was still time before the war started, and hostilities began too. Our nation was winding up, and the empire might know since everyone around us seemed to know. It was good the Arlin Kingdom was in a war with the Northern Beast mountains too. As long as we didn't do anything to piss them off to incentivize them to join the empire by making it a race war, things should be good with them. The dwarves seemed to be with the Arlin Kingdom too.

I stopped this thought path since it was a bunny hole that I would go down with ease and worry till I started to lose fur. Instead, I turned my attention back to the amazing woman in my arms, bringing my hand up to move hair from her face before placing another kiss on her lips. I smiled, and I held her knowing my time was running short before my meeting, and the Succubi were probably already in the meeting room with Yuri directing them as I simply held my frustrated woman.

Alexia held on knowing that I didn't have much time and pressed herself even harder to me as I took this rare moment just for her. I wished it wasn't rare, but I only had so much time in my day, and I was a bit of a slut. It was something that I had to accept since I was already quickly arriving at one hundred kids. I started to dread looking at the system because it was confirming and rewarding my behavior.

Alexia broke the holding, though, and kissed my lips, looking at me with a smile again, "I know your schedule, and you need to get into that meeting. I have one request, though," Alexia blushed, and I raised an eyebrow. "I would like to be in that meeting with the incubus to enjoy some time with you. I feel the need for satisfaction from you, and I want you in public, so in a party format this time." The wicked grin on her face made me smile, and I kissed her again.

"You will be there, you naughty girl," I replied to her with a smile and promise. I then stood straight in my short glory and walked towards the meeting room.