Chapter 73

The D - Day was finally here.Two souls who had found their way towards each other long ago were finally going to complete each other in all the possible ways.

They had already beared their heart and soul to each but today they were going to steal each other's name as well,they will have the official stamp that she belongs to him and he belongs only to her.

From Today onwards he can tell the world about HIS WIFE..
and she can tell the world about HER HUSBAND.

Their bond, their connection was already unbreakable but after today their relationship will be unbreakable too.

The wedding was a intimate affair with only family but as it is rightly said when you have Family you need no one.

Same was the case with Manan as well.
Manik and Nandini only knew that they were going to the registrar to get the marriage registered and that will be all.
But what they did not know was that they were blessed with a family.
The other three had planned a Christian wedding for their children.
So basically the plan was to first go to the church and then to the registrar to get the marriage certificate signed which even manan were not aware about.

Neonika and Raj knocked on manan's door which was opened by Manik.
He was confused seeing his parents standing at the door.

They both entered the room and spoke..
Neonika: Mai yahan Nandini ko ready karne ayi hun
Raj : Aur mai Terko Yahan se lena aya hun.

Just then cabir entered the room carrying a lot of clothes in garment covers.

He placed the two of them on bed and the other three were in his hand.

Neonika: chalo Manik... Room se bahar niklo..

Manik:what?

Cabir: Bhai Abhi toh teri Shadi huyi nhi hai... Terko abhi se mom ki baat sunayi deni band kar gayi kya

Manik/ Raj : Shut up Cabir

Manik:Mom...what is all this happening?

Neonika: tumne apne dad ko suna nhi Shayd...he said voh tumhe le jane aye hai so tum...Cabir and raj ke saath unke room mai ready hoge and yahan Nandini ko main help karungi ready hone mai..

Manik:what?

Cabir: mujhe lag raha hai Manik ke kaan sach mai kharab ho gaye hai..

Manik: what?

Cabir: see

Manik: nhi I mean no... mera matlab hai mujhe sunayi de raha hai but samjh nhi aa raha..

Just then Nandini came out of the washroom and was surprised seeing everyone in the room..

Nandini:aap sab yahan? Kya hua Manik?

Manik: mujhe bhi nhi pata..I am trying to figure out ki ho kya Raha hai..

Raj: Princess neo will help you getting ready and we boys are going to get ready together in cabir's room.
Tumhare kapde bed pe hai and humare cabir ke haath mai..

Manik: but why all these clothes and all? Ye sab apne kab kiya and Kyun?

Neonika:Humne tumhari sari baatein mani hai Manik Nandini...ab ek baat tumhe humari maan ni padegei... you both are going to wear these dresses and you will get married in them..

Manik: lekin mom..

On which Nandini held his hand and spoke..

Nandini:okay mom..

Manik: Nandini

Nandini: Manik....mom dad  humari sari baatein maan rahey hai... hum unke liye itna toh kar hei sakte hai.. waise bhi what's the harm in getting married in the clothes they have chosen..they just want us to look good and make it memorable in some way...we should not deny them.. please...