Chapter 43

After getting ready they both came outside the mansion and that is when Nandini saw two cars full of bodyguards...

Nandini: Manik...ye saare bodyguards hamare Saath chale gey...I mean jab hum appointments ke liye jate hai so you Take only Roy with you....

(Roy-He is the head of security and Manik's most trusted body guard)

Manik:haan Shona....they are coming with us.... when we go to the hospital Wahan itne log nhi hotey and the risk involved is less... Isliye protection ke liye sirf Roy kafi hai.... but now we are going to the mall Shona.... it will be full of people...and Also I cannot take the risk of revealing your face to the people for now... they don't know about you...and I will keep our secret till the time I can.... hamare rivals in business world is no less in number Shona... they are waiting ki kab they get our one weak point and they can Target us...

Listening him Nandini panicked..

Nandini: Manik... does that mean ki kisi bhi family member Ko khatra hai... tumne mujhe phele kyu nahi bataya..yeh baat.... does anyone else in the family knows this...

Manik cupped her shoulder and said..

Manik: Shona.. Shona... relax... breath in... breath out..itna stress jaan... it's not good for you na...kisi ki Jaan Ko khatra nhi hai Shona.... business world Mai itni protection rakhni padti hai from safety point of view that is it.... people are businessman not goons.... aur ghar par sab Ko already pata hai about security arrangements... it's just for safety... nothing else....kehte hai na prevention is better than cure...so bas you can imagine This phrase being applied here...

Ab aapke sawal khatam ho Gaye hon toh chale...

Nandini nodded his head...

Roy was standing opening the door for them...

Roy: Good morning sir ma'am..

To which Manik nodded...

Nandini: Roy.. please.. how many times I have told you... you don't need to address me as ma'am... you can call me by my name...

Roy:I am sorry ma'am... but first of all you are sir's wife and my conscious won't allow me to not give you that respect and secondly... your name will be a little hard for me to pronounce...

Nandini smiled listening him..

Nandini: it's okay...I understand...

With This Manik made Nandini sit inside the car comfortably..

Roy then moved with Manik to the other side...

While moving Manik asked..

Manik: I hope the security is tight Roy and You won't disappoint me...

Roy: I guarantee you sir...all the arrangements have been Made under my own supervision... you will not find any loop hole in the security..

Manik: I trust you..

With This Roy opened the door for Manik who sat beside Nandini...

Roy sat on the passenger seat on the front beside the driver... while two cars...one in the front and one at the back followed them...

Soon they reached the mall and seeing it Nandini was dumbstruck....

Nandini: Manik...is this the mall??

Manik: haw.. Shona...tumhe pata chal Gaya.... shit I thought Mai tumhe surprise dunga...

Nandini gave him an angry glare...

Manik: accha okay fine.... sorry baba....yes this is the mall...

Nandini: Manik it's so big...and look at the construction... it's so beautiful.... but manik...ye kitna bada hai.....it must be very expensive na.... Ismai Jani ki kya zarrorat hai??
We will go to some market na instead of going in a mall....