Chapter 51

Merry Christmas everyone....I know I am late in Wishing you all.. apologies for the delay...

Thank you so much to all those who took out time and voted for the awards..
Though we couldn't make up to the top 10 but it's completely Okay... atleast we all tried...
So cheers to all of us for the efforts that we had put up!!

Nandini: Marry me

For once Manik thought that he heard something wrong...
But then his doubt cleared when she again spoke...

Nandini:maary me Manik...

Hearing her, Manik who was till now lying on the bed got up and sat...

Seeing Him getting up Nandini too got up and sat...

They were now sitting facing each other...

Manik: Shona...ye tum...
Maine kuch galat Suna Kya? Did you just now asked for marriage??

Nandini: Manik...u haven't heard anything wrong... Maine Wahi bola jo tumhe sunai diya hai...

Manik:Lekin Shona..

Nandini:Haan Manik...I know that we had decided about just getting engaged and marriage was no where on cards for us... but please let's get married...

Manik:shona tum..

Nandini: Mai tumse iske Baad kuch nhi mangu gei

Manik:meri baat toh...

Nandini:please Manik... Meri ye wish Puri kar do

Manik:aisa kya...

Nandini:Mai kuch bhi nhi mangu gei Manik... tumhari haar baat manu gei... please..

Seeing that she was not letting him speak and was getting hyper was not at all good for her health...

She was not ready to listen anything and at last Manik had to speak...

Manik: okay... okay....

Hearing okay from his mouth...she calmed a little...

She then took 2-3 deep breaths to calm herself down...

Manik poured water for her and made her drink water...
He then rubbed her back and belly to calm her down....and also to calm his princess...

Once she was okay... Manik cupped her face and asked...

Manik: ab mujhe ye batao...ki kya hua tha... you were all okay na?? Then Why suddenly you panicked??And ye suddenly shaadi?kya hua hai Shona? Are you hiding something??

Nandini: kuch nhi Hua hai Manik.. shaadi toh aaj nhi toh kal karni hei thi na..so agar hum Abhi kar lete hai toh Problem kya Hai??or is that you are having second thoughts??Maan bhar Gaya hai kya tumhara mujhse?ya Koi aur mujhse better ladki pasand aa gayi hai?

Hearing Nandini Manik was shocked and hurt but he knew that it was her mood swings..her Shona would never think like this about him...

He took 2-3 deep breaths and calmed his Anger down..

Manik:kya boley ja Rahi ho Nandini... are you even thinking before speaking... Nandini Murthy... Manik Malhotra ne apni Puri life Mai sirf hei ek ladki se pyaar Kara hai aur karta rahega.. aur voh ladki ho tum...do you get that..is baat Ko Apne Dimag Mai fit Kar lo...

And I am not refusing to get married..u want to get married I am ready for it... but I only asked for the reason..

He then again cupped her face and asked...