Chapter 1

Though the news of manbir's death was shattering for all of them ....The two most broken souls were nandini and navya....
Navya was shattered because somewhere she knew she had started loving cabir... Staying with him in the same house and all day fighting and laughing with him had now been a routine....moreover she knew that even though as a friend cabir was now with her who will help her in bringing her child in this world... Who was ready to take the responsibility when the father of the child himself was a devil in disguise...
But navya still controlled her emotions and feelings because she knew she had another life inside her.... She knew that if not for herself she has to be sane and practical for the little one....

Coming to fab 5... They still couldn't believe what they heard was right or wrong... It was just a few hours back when they had finally sorted their problems and had come back together as fab 5....They couldn't believe that the family that they themselves had chosen years back was no more..... They couldn't believe that there will be no more fun,pranks,adventures,trips and most importantly the jamming session which was their lives.... There lives once again had become messed up with this news....

Coming to NANDINI......
What do you think will be her condition....
It was just few hours back when the two souls had become.... When he had marked her completely as his... It was just hours back when they both laid in each other's arms after completing each other in every manner....what happened to her giggles and Manik's naughtiness.....
Listening this news... Nandini was numb.... She just did not react at all... It was all the more dangerous for her..... She was expected to scream and cry her heart out but this numb reaction was something that can never be dreamt of....

Due to the intensity of the blast their bodies could any way were not located...
After hearing the news of Manik's blast... Nandini just moved to her room and locked her self.....she was locked up in her room for two days... Neither did she talk to anyone nor did she opened the door.... Her family members made every possible attempt but she did not come out....
While she was inside her room it was expected that maybe she would cry alone but she did not shed a Single drop of tear from her eye.....she just sat at a place seeing no where at particular..... She just kept looking at his picture that was in her phone or at the place where he used to park his car....

The third day after their death news had finally arrived... And it was then when she opened the door of her room... All ready in her college wear.... She came downstairs had her breakfast and left... She reacted as if nothing happened.... Chachi wanted to talk to her... But seeing her not reacting at all she decided to give up on this topic.....
When nandini reached college others too were present there... They did not exchange even a single word between themselves.... Nandini blankly attended her lectures and then returned home.... Talked to rishabh a little... Had early dinner and returned to her room...
The same routine was followed by her on 4th day as well...

It had been finally 5 days to the dreadful incident in their life...
Today something was going to happen... Something big....something that they couldn't have imagined in their lives....

There usual class was going on in space academy.... When finally neonika malhotra walked in..... She entered the class and dispersed all the other students and the teacher...
Only nandini,aryaman,fab 3 and navya where left in the class....
It was then when neonika malhotra busted on nandini...

Neonika: NANDINI.... It is only because of you..... Aaj Manik isn't alive is only because of you... Do you have any idea in how big trouble you have let me in?????

Nandini was as usual standing emotionless..... There..

Hearing neonika... Others were shocked... They couldn't believe her... They thought that it was some other dirty game of hers....

Aliya: what do you mean ma'am???

Mukti: haan ma'am... How is nandini anywhere related to Manik and cabir's death????

Neonika: it was all planned for her DAMMIT..... It was me who had planned nandini's murder so that she could get out of manik's life... But pata nhi how did Manik and cabir landed in the car....
It is all because of you.... Tumhare aane se pehle bhi I and Manik had problems... But I never had reached to the level of killing someone.... He was my source of money nandini... Now what will i do?????

Everyone's mind was already messed up.. Listening to neonika.. They actually started thinking that nandini was the reason for everything..... Even navya accused her of the things where nandini was no where in picture.....they had to put the burden of their miseries on someone and so they did by putting all the blames on nandini and satisfying their egoes....
For navya,mukti,dhruv and alia.... They left nandini all alone breaking all the ties from her...
Whereas for aryaman... He just couldn't decide what to do... So he finally returned back to the place he came from.....
Whereas for nandini after being humiliated so badly... Being blamed for the things she was not responsible for she still did not react at all... It seemed it was just her body standing and no soul.....

But was this actually the end of neonika,aryaman,navya and fab 3 from her life is a question whose answer holds the future ......