Chapter 10

Neonika composed herself and spoke....

Neonika: chalo now enough of these talks.... Nandini Bahot der ho gayi hai.... Chalo eat something..... In this condition tumhe itni der bhooke nhi rehna chahiye....

Nandini got down of Manik's lap and came and sat in front of neonika......

Nandini: I am sorry ma'am.....maine.....hum sab ne aapko itna galat samjha.... Please mujhe maaf kar dijiye..... Jo apne Manik ke liye kiya hai.... Uske liye you need lot of courage and strength.... Mujhe maaf kar dijiye for whenever I behaved badly with you.....

With this nandini joined her hands in front of neonika.....

Neonika held her hands.....

Neonika: nhi nhi nandini... Please beta.... Tum haath mat jodo..... Maine tumhe aapne aapko jaise show kara waise hei you guys treated me.... Ismai you are no where at fault....

She cupped her face...

Neonika: balki mujhe toh tumhe thank you bolna chahiye .... Agar tum Mere manik ki zindagi mai nhi ati toh aaj bhi mera beta uss darkness mai hota.... Voh kya bulati ho tum usse... Haan monster manik....

With this both the ladies chuckled.....

Manik cribbed like a baby.....

Manik: Mom.....

Neonika: accha okay baba.... No more teasing.....

Waise nandini agar Sach mai tum mujhe kisi way mai apologise karna chahti ho toh kya mujhe mom bulo gei???  Waise hei bilkul Manik bulata hai.....

Hearing neonika nandini's eyes getting watery...

Neonika cupped her cheek....

Neonika: arey arey.... Hey... It's okay agar tum comfortable nhi ho toh.....

Nandini nodded her head negatively and crashed in neonika's chest....

Nandini: Mom....

Nandini was crying..... She was very small when she had lost her parents.... Though chachi was no less than a mother to her... But being away from her from the past months had made nandini very emotional when she saw a motherly figure in neonika....

Neonika too held her tightly....
She caressed her hair...

Neonika: bas... Bas... Shh... It's okay.... I am here baacha....

While Manik was adorning the two must important ladies of his life....

Manik too joined the hug and engulfed the two ladies in his arms....

Just then a manly voice was heard from behind...

Man: family hug without us???

And there stood cabir and Manik's father.....
Mr Raj Malhotra.... The name itself speaks of money,power,status.... But at the same time most down to earth person.... The most sweetest for his family and a devil for those who tries to hurt them...
Well Manik had definitely got mostly all of his qualities.... From the height,to the charming looks that both the malhotra men have on which girls go gaga,to the correct attitude and the care for the near and dear ones....

The three broke the hug.....
Raj and cabir entered inside....

Nandini saw cabir.... She went and hugged him..
He was a little taken aback with the hug but then he too took her in the hug.....

Though it was never expressed but after Manik it was cabir she trusted the most.... She knew Manik is like a brother to him ... And it was always him who had helped nandini whenever and wherever possible.... She never spoke but she could see and feel her elder brother in cabir... Who was always there for her just when she needed him...