Chapter 36

Nandini was fast asleep while Manik was cuddling her....
Soon we could hear a knock on the door...

Manik first covered Nandini properly with the duvet since she was only in his shirt...and then asked the person to come in...

It was Neonika with juice....

Since Nandini was sleeping they both talked in slow voice...

Manik: mom aap...aap Kyu laye mom... servants hai to do all this....

Neonika kept the juice at the side table And said...

Neonika: I know servants hai but I just wanted to see Nandini once.....why have you ordered only juice for her.... Tum dono aaj breakfast ke liye bhi neeche nhi ayi....sab theek hai na??

Manik: nhi mom voh Nandini ko extreme weakness feel ho Rahi hai.... she did not wanted to eat anything....so I ordered juice.... Maine doctor aunty Ko call kar Diya hai.... she will once come and check if everything is alright...

Neonika: arey but baacha... pregnancy mai it happens.... doctor ki kya need thi??

Manik (self talking):ab mom mai aapko kaise batau ki after what happened last night I need to make sure they both are fine...

Seeing Manik so lost she Said...

Neonika: aacha theek hai... tu tension mat lei....if you want toh doctor ek Baar check kar jayengi....

Manik: ji Mom....

Neonika then cupped her cheek and asked....

Neonika: Manik.... are you Okay?? After everything that happened yesterday??

Manik: Mom kal jo bhi hua.... right now my priority is Nandini.... hum uske baare mai baad mai baat karenge...

Neonika knew that he did not wanted to talk about it and so was trying to avoid the topic...

Manik: mom cabir theek hai??

Neonika:I know he is pretending all okay... but he is hurt...

Just then we see cabir and Raj coming along with the doctor...

Raj: Manik sab theek hai na..... Nandini ki tabeet kharab hai kya that you have called a doctor...

Cabir: Manik batana chahiye tha na...

Neonika: oho.... relax.... kuch nahi hua hai...she was feeling weakness and apke bete ne doctor Ko bula Liya hai.... nothing to worry...

Hum sab bahar chalte hai..... let shikha examine her now when you have called her...

Everyone left the room leaving manan with the doctor...

Shikha: Manik...

Manik was still holding Nandini in the same position..

Manik: doctor I am not going out.... please aap mere samney hei check kar lijiye....

With this Manik made Nandini lay in a position that doctor can examine her but made sure that he could still provide that warmth too her....

After examining her,the doctor asked...

Shikha: so tell me Manik.... what is the problem...

Manik: aunty voh.... voh mai...

He was hesitant to say it...

Shikha: Manik you don't need to be shy in front of me....
I have examined her and I know you people had sex Last night.... but I cannot understand what the problem is??

Manik: actually aunty....we...we did it last night but after that she is very tired..... she ....she...

Shikha: she is really really weak and drained out of energy...

Manik: yeah..

Shikha: okay Manik... listen to me.. there is no harm in having sex during pregnancy.... people do indulge in it during pregnancy too....it is only recommend in the final few weeks to stop indulging in sexual activities....
Till completion of second trimester there is no harm in it......and in Nandini's case too I would say the same....the only thing you have to keep in mind is that she should not be drained of energy completely and don't be harsh on her...

I know it sounds embarrassing discussing your sex life but I being a doctor need to tell you these things...
Yesterday when you guys did it.. you might have done it for long hours and Nandini must not have eaten food properly which would have otherwised kept her energised if she would have taken proper diet...

Just make sure she takes proper diet and be careful not to put pressure on her stomach that is it....

For the time being she is Badly exhausted and seeing her I know she isn't in a position to sit so we cannot make her eat anything solid...

Keeping in mind her condition I need to give her atleast 4 glucose bottles since she wouldn't be able to eat any solid food...

I am attaching a IV drip.....

With this she attached an IV in her skin....

I will come tomorrow evening... till then...the 4 bottles will Also be finished...and  I will check her once again...

In the mean time I will send a nurse for her....she will change the bottles and also in case IV needs to be removed in between she can remove it and then inject it again...

I would say ki it is good you called because Abhi agar hum Nandini ko glucose nhi dete toh it could have been problematic...

Rest give her juices and soup it will be easy for her to digest....and let her rest for a day or two and she will be perfectly fine...

With this the doctor left...

All the Family members entered in and saw the drip...

Neonika: Manik..ye drip...sab theek hai na..hua kya hai Nandini ko...

With this Manik told them only the essential information like she is drained out of energy.. glucose bottles that needs to be given.. about the nurse etc...

Manik:Dad I know ki Maine Abhi office join Kara hai but can I take a two day off..mai Nandani Ko aise chod kar nhi ja Sakta...

Raj: theek hai Manik... tum princess ka khayal Rakho... Mai tumhe khud office Jane ke liye mana Karta...she needs you...

Aur waise bhi aaj cabir aur mai bhi office nhi ja rahey....kal se bahut kuch ho Chuka....aaj sab rest karengey...

Saying this Raj left the room...

Neonika patted manik's cheek..

Neonika: khayal rakh...

With this cabir and neonika too left the room...

While Manik again got busy in cuddling her and showering his love and care...
Though she was Looking so pale but still Manik couldn't stop himself from admiring her as if she was the most beautiful girl in the world and indeed she was the most beautiful one for him...