Chapter 9

Nandini: Neonika ma'am....

Nandini was just gaping at Manik and neonika.....

Manik: Mom.... Aap yahan...

Neonika came and sat on the bed....

Neonika: Sorry beta for disturbing you... But Bahot time ho gaya hai nandini hasn't eaten something..... It isn't good for her health.... Please usse kuch khila do....

Manik: Yeah mom....thanks.... I was just going to ask the butler to bring her food....

Neonika then saw nandini gaping at her in utter shock.....

Neonika through her eyes told Manik to look at her....

Manik looked at nandini and saw her completely shocked...

Manik then called her...

Manik: nandini....

Nandini: ha....an...

Manik: I know you are shocked ki Yeh Kaise Hua..

Nandini: Manik... Manik

Nandini suddenly panicked....

Nandini: mujhe tumhe kuch batana hai...
Ma..nik... It.. Was neonika ma'am...Manik.... Yeh accident.... She had planned for me..
But Tum us car...mai aur....

Manik took her in his embrace...

Manik: she calm down... Calm down.....mujhe sab pata hai....

While after hearing nandini neonika she bent her head down...

Manik: jaisa Dekh raha hai... Waisa nhi hai nandini.... Mom ne kuch nhi kiya....

Nandini broke the hug and looked at him...

Nandini: Manik what are you saying????..and Tum neonika ma'am ko mom bula rahe ho.... Ho kya raha hai???

Manik: sh... Sh...calm down... Sab batata Hun.....

Manik: us din jab humne mom and harshad ko raat mai saath Dekha tha (guys this was shown in Kaisi Yeh yaariaan before manan told soha's truth to aryaman)..... Next day I had told you ki mai hamesha se nafrat nhi karta tha.... I told you ki 2 saal phele I saw the same thing and tab se... All this started.....but Yeh Sach nhi hai nandini.... Sach toh Yeh hai ki aaj tak mom jo bhi karti ayi hai voh sab mujburi thi unki.... I thought she was against me.... But all the time she was actually protecting me and my dad.....

Yeh 2 saal phele ki baat hai... When harshad me and dhruv were band of brothers..
Phir dheere dheere harshad started changing... Usmai attitude aa gaya... He started talking rudely to people... He started becoming what we say a bad boy....maine usko kayi baar samjhaya.... But then he started Hating me too... He thought I was lecturing him.... Meri popularity was more than him... This added fuel to the fire...
And then that day came when all this started.....

Uss din harshad Mere ghar aya tha to meet me.... I wasn't at home and dad kaam ki wajah se bahar Thai...servants harshad ko jante Thai... Toh they let him in.....
Mom was in her room nandini.... She hadn't locked it because she knew nobody was at home and the only servant we had was like a grandfather to us.... So she knew he won't enter....
She had gone for a shower nandini.... Harshad was free while waiting for me... So he started roaming randomly in the house.... And that is when he reached mom's room.... Mom ke bina jaane he took..... He... Took... Unethical pictures of mom.... And after that he went away... Mom jab room se bahar ayi tab unko kaka ne bataya ki mera koi dost tha.... Mom thought I wasn't at home so my friend went away.....

It was next day... When mom was at home all alone.... Dad toh bahar Thai hei... And I was too at school.... It was then harshad came to our house...