Chapter 57

Nandini: Manik Hum kahan hai?I mean...ye.. This is not Malhotra Mansion...hum Kisi aur ke ghar Mai Kyun Hai?

Manik:ye Malhotra Mansion nhi hai..na hei ye kisi ka Ghar hai..
We are in the hospital jaan..

Nandini: hospital? It doesn't look like a hospital?

Manik: you can say it to be perks of being raj Malhotra's princess...

And hearing Raj's name she knew that he like always would have done something extreme when the matter is related to his family..

Nandini: Manik...dad...Sab Kahan hai? Bahar hai kya? Bhai aur mom...aur Manik Rishu... Rishu.. voh Theek toh hai na..usne Mujhe kabhi hospital Mai nhi Dekha hai Manik..

Manik:jaan..jaan..shh..shh.. relax.. relax... itna stress is not good for you.... you know that right...mom dad ghar pe hai with Rishabh..I don't know ki unhone Rishabh Ko kya bola hai but I know ki unhone usse kuch nhi Bataya Hoga...aur cabir..he is here only.. you see that door..to which he pointed at one of the doors in the room..he is sleeping in that room..

Mai mom dad Ko inform Kar deta Hun ki tumhe hosh aa Gaya hai..

Nandini: Manik..

Manik:hmm..

Nandini:bhai...bhi Pareshan hongey...we know him...unko bhi Bata do...

Manik:ok..

He first called mom dad and informed them and Also asked what have they told to Rishabh...

After that he went to the room and knocked the door and just as expected....
The room door opened within seconds..
And came out a panicked cabir..

Cabir: Manik..kya hua.. Choti..voh Theek hai na.. doctor Ko bulaun..

Nandini could hear his panick stricken voice and so she spoke..

Nandini: Bhai..

Hearing her voice..cabir rushed outside and sat beside her ...

Behind him Manik came and he settled down on the edge of the bed..

Cabir: choti..bhai yahin Hai..kya hua..tu theek hai na.. kahin pain ho Raha hai..Mai doctor Ko bulaun..

Nandini: Bhai.. Bhai... relax..Mai theek Hun..I am fine..I am okay.. Mujhe kuch nhi hua hai...
I just gained my consciousness and we knew aap tensed hongey...  Isliye aapko Bulaya tha to let you know that I am fine...

Cabir took her in a bear hug and spoke..

Cabir: you scared us choti... aise kabhi mat Karna....please.... tujhe kuch hota hai toh ghar Mai Sab ki Jaan atak Jati hai....

Nandini: Bhai..

Cabir:hmm..

Nandini: mujhe na bhook lagi hai..

Cabir: bhook lagi hai...kya khayegei.. Bata..Mai Abhi arrange Karwa ta Hun..

Manik:nhi cabir..

Cabir: Manik..usse bhook lagi hai..

Manik:I know cabir she is hungry.. but let doctors check her first..uske baad we will make her eat jaise bhi doctor says..I have already called Nandini's doctor..she must be coming...

In the mean time...we see neonika and Raj entering with Rishab..

Rishabh's face was full of frown and worries... since he had no idea what was going on..
He tried asking but all that he was told was that there is nothing serious and he will come to know about it in a while..