Chapter 56

It was around 12 noon when Raj and neonika entered the Malhotra mansion and saw Rishab was descending the stairs...

(Rishabh had went to his room in the morning because he was experiencing a jet lag and he wanted to give manan some space so he decided to sleep in his room.... because of jet lag he was in very much deep sleep and so he did not hear Manik shouting in the house...

Whenever there will be Rishabh's dialogue...he will be speaking that through actions and gestures...)

He came down and asked...

Rishabh:aap log Sab kahan Gaye thai..Mai kab se aap SAB Ko dhoondh Raha Hun..maine Kaka se bhi pucha .. unhone kaha Sab Apne Apne kaam se Gaye hai...
Di jiju bhi nhi Hai....kahin Gaye hai kya??

Neonika looked towards Kaka and silently gave him a nod thanking him for not telling it to Rishabh because then it would have been difficult to handle Rishabh...

Neonika: Rishabh voh....Raj aur Mai Mandir Gaye thai...and cabir he is out because of office work...aur Tumhare di and Jiju....voh ...voh... Haan....she has appointment with her gynaecologist for her check up voh wahan hei Gaye hai....

Rishabh: but Mai sirf 2 din ke liye Aya hun...and aap SAB log Busy hain..kisi ke pass mere liye time nhi hai..Mai kal Subah wapis chala jaunga...

Neonika went ahead and cupped his cheek..

Neonika: aisa nhi hai Rishu.... trust me ...we all want to spend Time with you... agar kuch urgent nhi hota toh koi Kahin bhi nhi Jata...

Abhi thodi der Mai everyone will be back...then we have Time till tomorrow.. and Sab ka sara waqt tumhara... okay..

Rishabh gave a smile and nodded his head understanding her..

Neonika: tumne breakfast Kara?

Rishabh nodded his head in no..

Neonika: Pehle hum Sab milkar breakfast Kar lete hai.. it's already very late.. then you have to take your medicines also na..

With this they made Rishabh have his breakfast and medicines...and Raj and neonika also ate a little along with Him since Rishabh will ask them if they do not eat and they did not wanted to lie to him anymore....

Manik was sitting beside Nandini..
Holding her hand between his palms..
He was caressing her hair from time to Time and was kissing her hand in between....

He was looking at her so intently that he was afraid that he would blink an eye and she will vanish....

Manik:I am sorry jaan...i am so sorry... please wake up baby.... your Manik is sorry.....

Manik kept his head on her hand and unknowingly slept....he too was tired and exhausted with all the happening of the day...and when he slept even he did not knew..

Nandini slowly started getting her consciousness back...her eyelids cringed and slowly she opened her eyes

She saw Manik sleeping keeping his head on her other hand....his eyebrows were cringed and his forehead had frowns...she slightly caressed his hair with her other hand..as if sensing her touch he relaxed and the frowns on the forehead were gone....

Though she knew that he has visibly relaxed but the position in which he was sleeping was very uncomfortable...she knew that he will have a terrible backache if he continues sleepiness like This..
Though she did not had the heart to wake him up but it was needed so that he doesn't suffer from a back ache...

So she slowly kept caressing his hair and spoke...

Nandini:Manik..

Manik:hmm...