Chapter 66

Jugde:Aapko jo bhi kehna hai please come in the witness box and speak..

Raj Walked in the witness box..

Raj : Your honour..my name is Raj Malhotra..I am the owner of Malhotra industries..
Mujhe aur meri wife Neonika Malhotra..we both know about Manik and Nandini...and Nandini is staying with us...
Before being my daughter in law ...Mai aur Neonika Nandini Ko apni beti manti hai..
She is our own daughter to us..

Murthy's lawyer:ye Sab Kehne ki baatein Hoti hai mr Malhotra..even if u consider her as your daughter it is only by word of mouth and ye court Mai nhi Chalta.. court needs proof...it will relie on proofs that can be admissible in the court of law...

Raj: Your honour I know how the matters of court work..and I respect that...
The main problem that I can see in giving Nandini Rishabh's custody is that the court considers her incapable of providing Rishabh stable life since she is not working and has no job and no source of earning money..

But if we prove that she has  a source of earning.. that she is financially stable and is capable enough of not only getting Rishabh's treatment done but also providing him a stable future will the court give her the custody with no objections at all??

Jugde:How will you prove it Mr Malhotra...

Hearing the judge there was the famous Malhotra smirk on the face of not only Raj and Manik but neonika as well..

There faces.. there expression showed that they have played big this time... something that was about to unveil will leave no stone unturned in Nandini getting Rishabh's custody...

Whereas for Nandini all that she could do was stare at everyone in confusion...

Raj: Your honour...meet Nandini Murthy..the sole trustee and owner of Space Academy...the best music college of India...

And this information came not only as a shock to Murthy's but to Nandini as well who was not at all aware about what was happening..

How can she be the trustee of that too space when it belonged to neonika....

Mr Pathak: what??

Mr Sinha then handed over the papers to judge....

Raj: Your honour you can see the papers...
These are original papers...
It clearly states that Nandini Murthy is the new owner of space academy...

The ex trustee Mrs Neonika Malhotra is also here your honour..if you want you can ask From here and ofcourse I know you will get these papers checked if they are authentic or not...

The judge asked to call Neonika Malhotra in the witness box in the meantime she asked to check authentication of the papers..

Neonika came into the witness box and Raj went and sat back at his seat...

Judge:Aap space ki ex trustee thi..
It's a Big position..why did you leave your position..why transfer of ownership in name of Nandini Murthy??
Has someone pressurised you for doing this?

Neonika Malhotra:I was the owner your honour...it was my property...I wanted to give it to Nandini and so I transferred the ownership in her name..
Jahan tak baat hai Maine Aisa Kyun Kiya toh mujhe nhi lagta..ek maa Ko Apne bache Ko Kuch bhi dene ke liye koi Wajah Chahiye Hoti hai..
I wanted to gift my daughter something for the most cherished happiness she is going to give me in form of my grandchild...so I decided that I will gift her space..her music back...that music which connected my son Manik with my daughter Nandini..

Neonika's statement had made everything clear...
She had willingly Given it to Nandini...she was not pressurised..
The papers were original and their authenticity was checked...

Judge:Mr Pathak.. anything you would like to say?

Mr Pathak had nothing to say..
He knew the card Malhotra's have played have made them secure from all sides...it was clearly a case in their favour...

Mr Pathak:no your honour..

With This he went and sat back at his place..

Judge: After Lunch...the court will ask Rishabh Murthy ki voh kiske Saath Rehna Chahtey hai aur uske Baad hei final decision Bataya jayega...
Till the time court is adjourned...

Nandini came out of the witness box and went to Manik..

Manik held both her hands...

She had silent tears Flowing from her eyes seeing the efforts This family was putting for her..

Neonika came forward and wiped her tears and kissed her forehead...

Manik made her sit as she was standing from a long time..
They Made her have water and juice so that she doesn't drain out of energy...

Before drinking she asked..

Nandini: Manik ye...

Manik:shhh...Abhi no questions..I know you have a lot going on In this tiny brain of yours.. but Abhi you drink this...Mai Baad Mai sab bataunga..I promise...

With this Nandini drank water and juice...

Court Proceedings after lunch

Rishabh was called in the witness Box...

Judge asked Rishabh:aap Ko pata hai ki aapko yahan Kyun Bulaya hai?

To which he nodded his head...

Judge:so ab aap batao..aap Ko kis ke saath Rehna hai??
Apni di ke saath ya apni amms ke saath??

Rishabh once closed his eyes and took a deep breath...

He then pointed his finger towards the person he wanted to stay with...
Ofcourse because he couldn't speak...
His decision was clear...
It showed his willingness that he wanted to stay with whom...
He had made his choice..
Maybe the most difficult choice of his Life...

But he knew what he wanted and were his happiness was..

And so the decision was Made..
A descision that played the most important role in this custody case...

Not at all satisfied with the response..
2000 views and not even 800 likes and 130 comments...
I won't ask you guys to give me response because I have asked for that many a times...
Why should I ask for response..
I work hard.. give you an update and then I only should keep on begging for votes..
This will not happen..
I am not asking you guys to vote or comment..
But when you can't vote and comment you Also have no right to ask for updates..
So updates will be on my will and Also no one will ask me to give longer updates..
The length of the update will also be my choice