Chapter 45

It was the night of the day they had gone shopping...
Manan were in there room...

Manik came out of the bathroom all changed and fresh......

He saw Nandini was in deep thoughts....so much that she did not even notice when Manik came out of the bathroom....

Her milk and medicine were untouched clearing showing she has not taken them yet....

Manik first went to his wardrobe and took out something.....he then moved towards Nandini and cupped her face making her come out of her trance....

Manik: kya Hua.... where are you lost??

Nandini:nhi... kuch nhi... tum batao...

Manik:tumne medicines Nhi lei... aur milk ka glass bhi untouched hai??

Nandini: voh Mai bhool gayi hongi..

With this she took her medicines and drank milk..

Once she did that Manik spoke...

Manik:Apna haath aagey Karo...

Nandini: huh??

Manik: Apna haath aagey Karo Nandini...

Manik shows her 2 cards...

Nandini looks at them and at Manik in confusion....

Nandini: Manik....ye ....aap Apne cards mujhe kyu de Rahe hai??

Manik: isliye because I want you to keep them...

Nandini: Lekin Manik...

Manik: shh...

Manik holds her hand and speaks....

Manik: listen to me Shona... maine phele bhi kaha Hai aur aaj phir ke Raha hoon....I earn for you..... for our coming baby....I want you to bring the world to you people.....I want you to keep these cards and use them...with full Right.... it's all your's baby...

Aaj jo mall me hua.....uske baad I will never in my life.... never... would want that to repeat...

Listening to the mall incident Nandini's eyes teared up and she couldn't control and started crying...

Manik panicked seeing her crying and cupped her face...

Manik: Shona.... Shona... kya hua jaan... please please stop crying.... you know na your teards kill me.... please Jaan....ro mat... kya hua?? Mujhe batao...

Nandini: Manik...aaj jo bhi mall Mai Hua....I ...am sorry Manik...I am so sorry.... tumhe..tumhe meri wajah se itna humiliation jhelna pada..

Manik frowned hearing her...

Nandini:tumhare liye Kitna embarrassing ho Gaya ho ga na.... Tumhari.... tumhari girlfriend Hun aur ek ring khareedne ke paise nhi thai mere pass.... tumhe lagta Hoga na kitni dependent ladki Mili hai tumhe.... mujhe bills tak aapse pay karwane padtey hai... Lekin Manik I promise...bas 2 months ki baat hai...uske Baad na.... uske Baad I will start Earning....Mai bhi kaam karna start kar dungi....

In between Manik tried stopping her but she was was not ready to listen having no other choice Manik finally took her name loudly...

Manik: Nandini...

Hearing his shout she flinched a little....

Manik controlled himself and cupped her face and kissed her forehead... relaxing her uneven breathe....

He then cupped her face and spoke in a calm and soft yet authoritative tone...

Manik: tumhe pata bhi hai tum Kya bole ja Rahi ho....do you even realise what bullshit you were talking Nandini Murthy...
Ab Mai bolunga and you will listen...
Ye kahan se aye itney weird thoughts in your mind..ye saari bullshit kisne Bhari hai tumhare Dimag mai.... mujhe embarrassment Kyun hone lagi Shona...
Listen to be Loud and clear..
Meri Shona Mujhe kabhi embarass nhi kar Sakti...
You are my most priced possession...
Mera Garv hai meri Shona...
Whenever I see you... you can't imagine ki Kitni respect se I look at you....
Jo meri Shona ne Kara hai mere liye voh duniya ki koi bhi ladki specially ek Hindustani ladki karni ki himat rakh hei nhi Sakti....
You don't know Shona what are you doing for me for our relationship...
And Mujhe nhi pata tha ki you feel like This...
Hum alag kab hogaye Shona..
Manan toh hamesha ek thai hai aur rahengey...
Ye tumhare paise aur mere paise ki baat kahan se aa gayi...
Maine pehle bhi bola hai..and phir bol Raha Hun... it's your money... mujhse zyada tumhara haq hai in par...
Mai sirf tumhare liye kamata hun Nandini.....
Infact sorry toh mujhe Bolna chahiye...I am so sorry... tumhare liye Kitna embarrassing Hoga Shona...I am extremely sorry meri Jaan....
And jahan tak baat hai about being independent Baby....
Nobody is stopping you jaan it's just a matter of some months.... once our little princess is born and you are healthy enough to work....Meri Shona apni education complete karegei and then she can work...
No one will stop you from fulfilling your dreams...
At every step you will find me beside you...
After completing your Education it's totally your choice Shona..
You want to work...work as much as you want no one will stop...
And if you don't want to work... which I know you won't do knowing the type a girl you are... but in case you don't want to work that is also completely okay..
It's completely your choice...