Chapter 38

It has been 2 days since that horrible incident in their lives...

Manik took all the care of Nandini in these 2 days and she was now perfectly fine...

Nobody in the house discussed about the breaking up of fab 5 because they knew that Manik was the most effected soul and only Nandini could talk to him about it....

The only thing related to this that happened was that manik and cabir had compelled nandini and Neonika to tell what exactly had happened in space because from the fight that day they atleast knew that something had happened...
Manik was initially very angry with Nandini for hiding this thing... but he calmed down when she explained her point of view...

That was the last thing discussed..

After that Whenever she tried initiating the conversation Manik always changed the topic clearly showing that he was not interested in talking...

After two days today finally Manik had gone to office along with Raj and cabir...

Though he was still worried about Nandini's health but on her assurance  that she is okay and continuous persistence to go...he finally agreed to go to office....

It was now evening and almost time for the men to return from office.... Nandini and Neonika were sitting in the living room itself.... waiting for their arrival.... soon the three men came and were served tea and snacks...

Everyone then decided to freshen up and meet at the dinner table... before going into the room Manik spoke...

Manik: mujhe aap Sabse kuch baat karni hai.... after dinner we will talk...

Everyone was confused as to what was the matter they tried asking but Manik simply ignored saying that he will tell after dinner..

Everyone had their dinner in silence and now were sitting in the living room waiting for Manik to tell them what he wanted to discuss....

Raj: Manik....what do you want to tell??
Ab Bata bhi do...

Manik: Dad.... maine ek decision Liya hai for all of us......and I want you all to agree with me....

Neonika: voh toh theek hai Manik... par tumne Socha Kya hai??

Manik:We are shifting to New York hamesha hamesha ke liye....

And what followed were loud gasp From all the people sitting in the living room....

Cabir: Manik yeh Tu kya keh Raha hai??

Raj: Manik sab kuch aise hei shift karna is not a joke...

Neonika: aur phir is condition Mai Nandini ka travel Karna...aur phir itna excert karna is not good for her health...

Among all of them Nandini was the silent one...

Manik turned towards her and Said....

Manik: tumhe kuch nhi kehna...

Nandini smiled and with a tug of hand made him sit beside her...and held his hand....

Nandini:I just want to say ki tumne jo bhi Decision Liya hai....I am with you...

Cabir: Nandini (shocked)

Nandini (to Manik):tumne jo bhi Decision Liya Hoga...soch samjh kar Liya Hoga...
I know Tum yahan rahogey toh you will never be at peace...

Listening to which Manik broke the eye contact... indicating she knew him better...

Aur agar yahan se kahin aur jake... tumhe peace milti hai... agar yahan se jane ke Baad...I will be able to see your real smile which I haven't seen in the past 3 days... toh uske liye...I am ready for anything and everything....