Chapter 65

Manik: mujhe nhi pata tha about Nandini's pregnancy because I was not in Mumbai jab she came to know about her pregnancy..

With this Manik told them everything about the blast..his accident..he being in hospital...he going for treatment and not telling anyone that he was alive..
His coming back and how he met Nandini outside the cafe and from then she is staying with him...

Murthy's lawyer: Bahut Acchi story banayi hai apney mr Malhotra..I must tell you... you can be an amazing script writer..

Manik:I am not lieing... this is the truth..

Malhotra's lawyer: your honour ye rahey mr Malhotra ke Medical reports..aap date and Sab kuch verify karwa sakte hai..and if you want we can even have a word with the doctor...

The judge looked after the reports and everything was checked...

Judge:the reports are authentic and true..

Malhotra's lawyer: your honour everything is very clear in front of our eyes..I don't think we further need to discuss..

Murthy's lawyer interrupted him and spoke..

Murthy's lawyer: inti kya jaldi hai mr Sinha...the two main person involved in this case are yet left..usne toh koi baat hei nhi Huyi hai.. thodi baat cheet toh unse bhi banti hai..

Your honour I would Like to call ms Murthy is the witness box..

Judge: permission granted..

Nandini stood up and was coming and Manik was going to sit so they both met mid way..

Manik squeezed her shoulder Giving her the assurance that he was there for her always..

While Nandini passed him a small smile..
She went and Stood in the witness box..

Murthy's lawyer:so aap hei ms Nandini..

Nandini: yes...

Murthy's lawyer:I would Like to know ki why have you filed this case?

Nandini: Apne bhai Rishabh Murthy ki custody ke liye..

Murthy's lawyer: Kyun?? He is happy with his family? Why do you want to separate him with his family? Is it because you aren't getting the family love and you don't want Him to get that love as well??

Nandini:Aisa kuch nhi hai..Mai usse family se door nhi Kar rahi Hun..Mai Rishu Ko kabhi bhi family se door Karna nhi chahungi.. mujhe ye karna padh raha hai because of amms..
Agar voh mujhe Rishu se door nhi Karti toh is sab ki nobat hei nhi ati...

Murthy's lawyer:ms Nandini I think you are living in some illusion..aap Ko Bata dun ki aap Rishab Ko uski family se door Kar Rahi hai..aap khud ek Ananth hai....

Raj/Manik:MR PATHAK...

Raj: YOU DARE NOT MR PATHAK... YOU ARE CROSSING YOUR LINE...

Malhotra's lawyer:I object your honour... Shayad mr Pathak baat karne ki tameez bhul chuke hai..

Judge: Please maintain the decorum of the court....
Mr pathak...kya aapko baat Karne ka salikha seekhana padega..

Murthy's lawyer:I am sorry your honour..

Judge: please continue..

Murthy's lawyer:Haan toh ms Murthy I was saying ki Apne bhai ki yaad aapko tab Kyun Nhi ayi when you left your house...

Nandini: Jaisi ki it has Been told you before... mujhe amms ne ghar se nikala tha...Mai apni marzi se Nhi Gayi thi..aur tab bhi I wanted to take Rishab with me..par Amms ne allow nhi Kara.. aur..

Murthy's lawyer:aap Rishab Murthy Ko apna baacha manti hai na...aap ne hei bahut Baar kaha hai ki he is your first child..

Nandini:ji.. kaha hai.. manti bhi hun..

Murthy's lawyer:very good.. bahut Acchi baat hai..

Aacha ek baat Bataiye..
For example.. aapke 2 baache hai..
Toh kya aap apne ek bache Ko chorr Dengei..

Malhotra lawyer:I object your honour..is question ka is case se kya relevance hai..

Murthy's lawyer: relevance hai your honour..ye aapko end tak Pata chal jayega..

Judge: objection overruled..

Murthy's lawyer: thank you your honour..
Hanji toh ms Nandini.. Bataiye..

Nandini:nahi..

Murthy's lawyer:aap sure hai na..

Nandini:voh Dono Meri hei baache hongey toh how can I choose one??

Murthy's lawyer: exactly that is my point..aapne khud jawab de diye...aap dono bacho mai se Kaise choose Kar Sakti hai and that is exactly what you have done..
Bacha Maan ne Mai aur reality mai uski maa ban ne Mai bahut difference hota hai ms Murthy..

Nandini:Aisa nhi hai... Rishu is and will always be my first kid..

Murthy's lawyer: Agar Itna hei pyaar hai toh Why didn't you choose your first child ms Murthy?
Aapney Apne phele bache Ko chorr kar doosre Ko Kyun Chuna..

Aap Chahti toh phele baachey yani ki Rishabh Murthy Ko choose Kar Sakti thi..aap apna doosra bacha abort karwa Sakti thi..

Hearing him Manik lost his calm..

Manik:MR PATHAK..HOW DARE YOU...AAPKI HIMMAT BHI KAISE HUYI YE WORDS APNE MUH SE NIKALNE KE...

aap hotey kon hai...who the hell are you to tell Nandini that she should have aborted our child...apni limits mat bhuliye Mr Pathak..nhi toh Mai apni limits bhul jaunga aur ye bhi ki we are standing in a court.. understood..

Jugde: order order!!!
Mr Malhotra..Lower your volume and sit down..jo aap Kar Rahey hai voh galat hai..

Manik: Your honour..jo Mai Kar Raha Hun voh sahi hai.. infact Mai voh Kar Raha Hun jo aapko Karna Chahiye tha.. agar mr Pathak mere biwi aur bache ke baare Mai kuch bhi kahenegy.. toh Mai chup nhi baithunga...so aap inhe tameez seekha dijiye nhi toh I will do it in my style..

Judge: are you trying to threaten me mr Malhotra..

Manik: not at all your honour..i am just warning you...ki mr Pathak Ko boliye tameez Mai rahey..

Judge:aap iss tarah se mujhse baat nhi Kar sakte...I hope you know that...

Seeing situation getting worse Nandini spoke..

Nandini: Manik please..

She requested Him with her eyes and he sat back without arguing further...

Judge:mr pathak.. last warning for you..

Murthy's lawyer:yes your honour..

Haan toh Nandini ji..

Mujhe aap ye Bataiye ki on what basis you want Rishabh Murthy's custody?
You are 18, pregnant, not highly qualified, not working anywhere..
How will you take care of Rishab Murthy's basic needs and his treatment expenses..

Malhotra's lawyer:I object your honour..I think mr Pathak has forgotten that she stays with the Malhotra's..
Everyone knows about their reputation and wealth...

Murthy's lawyer:Just on the basis that she is staying with Malhotra's we cannot take surety that she is capable of fulfilling Rishabh Murthy's needs..
What if one day Manik leaves her..
What will she do then..

Hearing this she knew that somewhere she will Loose the battle..
This was the only thing she dreaded and she had no answer too..
Somewhere she was loosing the hope...

Raj:She is my princess...and princesses are never dependent on anyone.. they are born to rule..and so will my princess..

I had to rewrite it because I lost the first one..
Double efforts have been put in!!
Please show your love for the story!!