Chapter 62

Target is not completed.. but just had the urge to give a double update today!!

Finally it was the day when hearing of the custody case will occur..

Both in Murthy mansion and Malhotra mansion everyone was tensed...
Everyone was trying to show that they are relaxed and not tensed... but who are they all hiding from... they are family..they know each other better...

In Murthy mansion..

Everyone was ready to leave for the court...no one has told Rishabh till now that they were going to the court and that too when his grandmother and sister are fighting for him.....

They thought it will be better if he is told this there itself... because he might get tensed and Afraid.. if being told prior only...

In Malhotra mansion...

The morning Aarti was performed and everyone had Their breakfast.. though no one had the will to eat.. but they all knew that it was important for Nandini to have something and take her medicines.. feeding her was already a task and if none of them ate...she wouldn't eat at all...

It was finally the time for them to leave for the court...
At the time of leaving it was only cabir and Nandini when she asked..

Nandini:bhai..baaki Sab Kahan hai?? breakfast ke Baad maine kisi Ko nhi dekha...kya dad,mom court nhi aa rahey? Aur Manik...voh bhi nhi dikha...kahan hai voh?

Cabir:mom dad court aa rahey hai Nandu.. Manik Ko kuch kaam tha voh bas voh hei karne Gaya tha..hum chalte hai..voh Sab Wahan pahuch jayengey...we know kitna important din hai tere liye..Sab tere Saath hai...

With This cabir and Nandini sat inside the car and they drove towards the court....

Cabir and Nandini and the Murthy's reached at the same time..

They came face to face..
Seeing Nandini Rishabh went and Hugged her...he was already confused and scared that why they have come to the court...

Nandini took him in her embrace and caressed his hair...

She then broke the hug and asked him..

Nandini:tu Kaisa hai? Theek hai na?

To which Rishabh showed a thumbs up sign..

He then asked that why were they all there??

Seeing Him asking This question..she understood that he has not been told anything..
She knew she has to explain him everything so that he doesn't gets panicked inside the court room..

Nandini knew that Rishab is a mature boy..he just needs to be told the entire matter in a correct way and he would eventually understand everything..

So she held his hand and spoke..

Nandini: Rishu ab jo Mai bolungi.. Dhyan se Sun na.. okay?? Aur phele apni di ki Puri baat sun na..uske Baad react Karna... ok?

To which he nodded his head telling her to continue...

Nandini:tu Janta hai ki Mai ab tum logo ke saath nhi rehti..

To which he nodded his head..

Nandini:and tu ye bhi Janta hai ki amms mujhse gussa hai aur unhone mujhse Saare Rishtey Tod diye hai..

To which he again nodded his head...

Nandini: par Rishu... Terko ye nhi pata ki ye Sab Kyun hua..
Teri...di... teri Nandu di pregnant hai Rishu...Mai maa ban ne wali hai..I am going to have a baby...ye bacha Manik ka hai Rishu...he is the father...hum shadi shuda nhi hai and Mai pregnant ho gayi isliye amms ne mujhse rishte tood diye..
Manik aur Mai...hum ek doosre se bahut Pyaar karte hai Rishu...aur hum Milkar is baby Ko is duniya Mai Lana Chahte hai..Mai Manik ke saath rehti Hun..uske ghar mai..
Manik ke mom dad hai aur cabir bhai bhi humare Saath hei rehte hai..
Mai tujhe kabhi bhi Apne aap se door se Karna Chahti thi...jab Ghar se nikali gayi thi tab bhi tujhe saath le Kar Jana Chahti thi par Amms ne nhi bheja tujhe saath... mujhe bhi Laga ki Tera treatment chacha zyada Aache se karwa payengey....

kal jab hum tujhse Mile toh you said that Terko mere saath Rehna hai..
Mujhe bhi tujhe Apne aap se door nhi karna hai Rishu..
Aur isliye hei aaj Hum Sab court aye hai..
Mai janti hun tere saath Kahin na Kahin galat ho Raha hai par aur koi option Nhi ho Rishu..
Ya toh tu amms aur ChaCha Chachi ke saath reh Sakta hai ya apni didi ke saath...
Mujhe amms kabhi accept nhi karegei....
Toh hum Sab ka ek Ghar Mai Rehna possible nhi hai...

Koi tujh par pressure nhi daal Raha... akhiri faisla Tera Hoga Rishu..tu Aaram se soch lei and decide ki Terko kis ke saath Rehna hai..
Tera decision jo bhi ho ye humesha yaad rakhna ki teri di humesha Tere saath hai..aur humesha rahengei..di loves you Rishu..

With This she kissed his forehead once and then left inside the court with cabir...

Rishabh stood still understanding and analysing whatever was just now told to Him...
It was a big decision that he needed to take...
How could he choose between his family...
How could he choose to stay with which family member..

Shano came ahead and kept her hand on his head and he looked at her..

Shano: janti Hun tere liye bahut bada aur mushkil phaisla hai...aur Terko is kashmokash Mai Dalne ke liye we are sorry beta... but aur koi option Nhi hai...Sab teri hei khushi Chahte hai... isliye Aaram se soch lei...ye rishto ka mamla hai...Dil se Sochna... dimag se nhi...jo Terko Manzoor Hoga..usmai Sab ki Khushi hai..

With this all of them moved inside the court

1000 votes 120 comments
And the next chapter is yours!!