Chapter 46

A new morning.... which was going to bring a lot of happiness in some people's lives...
May be or may be not??

It was the day of baby shower and engagement of our manan....

Neonika had come in the morning with Nandini's dress and jewellery etc for the godh bharai ceremony....

Manik knew that Nandini would Take time getting ready and she might need his help with the jewellery and dress and everything so he decided to get ready first.....

Manik came out of the bathroom Just with a towel wrapped around his waist...so that he can get changed in the room and in the mean time... Nandini can have shower.....

Manik quickly got ready in his outfit for the godh bharai ceremony....

Soon Nandini came out in a big fluffy bathrobe...
It was not possible for her to wear her dress all Alone...

Manik: Shona... you want me to stay and help you or you will manage??

Nandini: Nhi...Manik I would need your help for the dress and the jewellery..
Baaki maa has already called a beautician for my make up and hair do...

Maine toh maa Ko mana kara tha ki need nhi hai... but voh mani hei nhi...

Manik: it's good na Shona.... you can just sit and relax....and the beautification would do it for you...as it is ...it will be a very hectic day for you...

Nandini: I know Manik..but voh bhar bhar ke make up lagati hai..jaise ki Puri bottle ek hei customer par khatam Karna compulsion hai...

Manik: you don't worry...get it done the way you want it... whatever you don't want her to apply on your face... refuse it....I will make sure she gets you ready exactly the way you want it...

Nandini:hmm...
Accha Manik only for the baby shower.....
Can I get my hair tied...I know you don't like it... but Manik sab ayengey..... Milne.. with all the lengha and everything it will be a little difficult for me to manage...

Manik: okay... you can tie them only for Today.... but make sure the hairstylist doesn't spoil your hair and no cutting or breaking of your hair...

Nandini:done...

Manik: chalo now you change and get ready...

Nandini:hm...

It was then that Manik's eyes landed on the jewellery and dress that was kept on the couch...

Manik: Nandini is this the dress and jewellery you are wearing today??

Nandini: Haan... it's pretty na...

Manik: Nandini the dress is ofcourse pretty...I know that... but itni saari jewellry..... you are not wearing all of it... Already the dress will be heavy and then itni saari jewellery...