Chapter 16

After dinner everyone decided to move towards their room and relax as it was a day quite tiring for them.... They returning from Mumbai,then seeing nandini in this condition,knowing about her pregnancy,and the family reunion..... All in all everyone's emotions were at peak today....

Before proceeding towards their room...when Neonika stopped Manik and asked...

Neonika: manik... Nandini ki medicines...

Manik: haan mom... Aaj jo doctor ne subah dei thi voh maine nhi mangwai... I was thinking to consult the gynecologist nandini is consulting once... I mean she must be already taking medicines prescribed by her and suddenly to give her the medicines of some other doctor... I don't think so it is safe... Aap kya kehto ho??  If you say it's safe mai abhi medicos se order kar deta Hun...

Neonika: nhi.. You are right... Let's consult her doctor once... Aur Manik tum nandini se puch lo ek baar about the doctor... And don't take me wrong but I don't want to take any risk... Nandini jis bhi gynecologist ko refer kar rahi hai... You meet her once... But after that city hospital mai jo gynaecologist hai she is the best... Hum from now on nandini ko unse hei consult kar waye gey...

Manik: Okay mom... Aap tension mat le jiye...

Neonika: good night...

Manik: ji.. Mom good night...

With this he went towards the room and saw nandini sitting on the bed....

Manik: kya Hua... You haven't changed...

Nandini: I don't have my clothes here... What will I change into...

Listening her manik went to his cupboard and took out a bag from inside..
He then handed over it to her...

Nandini: is mai kya hai...

Manik: a night suit for you.. And other things that I thought you might need...

Nandini: tumne ye kab order kara...

Manik: after you slept in the afternoon... I knew you don't have your things here.. So isliye I ordered them...

Accha nandini.. Mai keh raha tha ki tumne chachi ko toh inform kara hei nhi ki tum yahan ho.... She might be tensed na.. Subah se you did not contacted her...

Hearing him she looked here and there...

Nandini: Mai change karke ati Hun...

With this she moved towards the washroom..

Manik (self talk): why did nandini try to avoid the topic??? I need to know what is she hiding...

After that manik too changed in the room itself...

Nandini came out after changing...

Manik: you got everything you needed...

Nandini :hmm...

Manik who was sitting on the bed with the support of the headrest and his legs spread in front gestured her through his hand to come...

Nandini too removed her slippers and climbed on the bed...

And rested her head on his chest...

Manik: tired??

Nandini: Nhi....

Manik: nandini....

Nandini: haan....

Manik: Mai tumhe sab kuch bata chuka Hun... Nandini.... Whatever happened with me in the past three months.... Don't you think you should too tell me.. Mere haq hai nandini... Mujhe batao... I need to know...