Chapter 20

After breakfast manan left for nandini's house I.e the chaul where she was living but not before n number of instructions from neonika telling Manik to take care of nandini...

Manik was driving very carefully making sure nandini doesn't feel much of jerks...

Nandini was giving him the directions to the place...

Soon they reached their and Manik had to park his car a little far away because the road was very conjusted so the car couldn't come in...

They started walking and Manik was looking at the surroundings weirdly because it was the first time he was visiting a chaul...

Finally they came and stood in front of the Building where nandini was staying...

Nandini: Yehi building hai mamik....

Manik looked at the building from top to bottom....

Nandini was observing his expressions but then she somewhere already knew the reaction manik will give....

Nandini then started walking and Manik followed her.....

Manik: yahan lift bhi???  I am surprised??
Waise which floor is the house at???

Nandini: 6 floor...

She then pressed the button but it was not working... She tried again.... But still it did not work....
While she was trying a lady from behind spoke.....

Lady: kharab hai lift.... Phyda nhi hai....

She then left from there....

Manik: chalo... There must be another lift right... Tell me... Where is the another lift....

Nandini bent her head down and spoke meekly.....

Nandini: ek hei lift hai...

Manik: what did you say... Nhi maine kuch galat suna...

Nandini: ek hei lift hai manik....

Manik: then how to go up....

Nandini: stairs se... (meekly)

And she knew the volcano is going to burst..

Manik: ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY......

Manik was so loud that people around started staring at them....

Nandini saw that people were looking towards them so she said....

Nandini: manik... Pls dheere bolo... Everyone is watching us....

Manik: arey nhi padta mujhe pharak yaar.... What matters to me is you.... Tum iss halat mai 6 floor chado gei aur utaro gei.... Are you mad... Don't you know it's risky and it will be so exhausting for you...

Nandini: Manik please hum upar Chalke baat kare????

Manik: nandini no way I am letting you climb all these stairs.....

Nandini: par Manik... Hume upar toh jaana hei hoga na... Reports and baaki saara samaan khud toh Chalke nhi ayega na???

Manik took a deep breath.....

Manik: Okay...

With this he picked her up in bridal style and started climbing the stairs....

Everyone was looking at them...

Nandini: manik... Manik kya kar rahe ho... Mujhe neeche utaro.... Sab Dekh rahe hai manik....

Manik: do you think I care....