Chapter 42

Hello guys!!!
I am back..
Many of you have been messaging me to update the stories and also asking for the reason that why I am not updating further...
Well the reason is that from the past few updates I am not finding anything that could motivate me to write regularly..

The views are so many and the number of votes are no where near  it...

Moreover there are messages of please update soon..

For god sake people i have just given an update and instantly you comment to update soon...I am a human not a robot..
I have personal and professional commitments to fulfill...

The people who vote have nothing more to write except for amazing, awesome, very nice, fabulous etc..

Just 2 words of appreciation for putting hours of efforts for a chapter...

I will update only when I wish to update till the time I don't feel your response is worthy enough to give you regular updates...

And yes...I am definitely not among those writers who would leave the story in between or end it just because my readers are not responding...

I write them for my own happiness and I am not going to stop my work on the basis of someone's appreciation or criticism...

It was a new morning and we could see everyone in Malhotra mansion was busy as only 2 days were left for the events to take place...

Everyone was sitting in the living room of Malhotra Mansion...

Neonika: Manik Nandini What have you thought about your engagement...I mean are there any particulars you want??

Manik: yes mom....we discussed everything yesterday night....I will look after the arrangements of the engagement ceremony aap baby shower ki arrangements manage kar lijiye...

Neonika: theek hai... Manik baaki sab we will look after ....decorations and catering Raj and cabir will manage...

Cabir: mom....I definitely want to help and I have no problem taking up the decoration job but I have zero knowledge about baby shower so you need to tell me how exactly you want the decorations to happen so that I can get it done accordingly....

Manik: cabir... hire an event organiser... they know how Baby showers are conducted...

Neonika: ji nhi.... they will plan it according to western culture... but I want it to happen in typical Indian style...

Raj: cabir you hire a event manager... they will be helpful and they also have knowledge about Indian functions because we have Indian families in New York...and also neonika is there to guide them if they don't know something....
And Manik...tum akele engagement ceremony ki saari preparations nhi kar paogey.....guest list... invitations...

Manik: dad...ek min....dad I don't want the engagement ceremony to be a very grand event please.... sirf our nearby relatives

Neonika: Lekin Manik.... it's your engagement....Mai Apne bete ki engagement aise hei thodi kar dungi... aur waise bhi Hum Punjabi Mai toh engagement ek bada function mana Jata hai....

Manik: mom it's Nandini's wish...she doesn't want it to be held on a grand scale...and I agree with her mom....jitna bada function Hoga utna hei Nandini will be stressed and I am not allowing it at this stage...

Neonika: accha theek hai....if Nandini wants this toh vaisa hei Hoga.... but whenever you will get Married it will be grand....and no more discussions on it...

Cabir: theek hai...so now when everything is final.... Manik tu bas Nandini ke Saath apni dresses and engagement rings final kar lo....baaki sab we three will manage.... you have taken leave from office to spent time with her.... agar tu engagement ki preparations Mai busy ho jayega toh nandini Ko time Nhi de payega...